Today at school...:(

Discussion in 'Teen Disney' started by The Dark Dancer, Nov 28, 2005.

1. The Dark Dancer

The Dark Dancer DIS Veteran

Well, today I was wearing an orange Aeropostal' hoody and Old Navy Corduroy pants...And me and 2 of my friends sit in front...Anyway :rolleyes:

A boy in my class was walking to the trash can to through away a black permanent marker because it wasn't writing. Well, he shook it and guess what.... :guilty:

I was looking down at my paper and all of a sudden I see black ink all over my paper and books...His marker squirted ink all over the front of the classroom....Yep...It got black dots all over my hoody but, only a bit on my pants. One of my friends got in in her hair, on her face, and a small bit on her clothes. My other friend only got some on her hands and books.

He apologised and everything went on as normal....It wasn't his fault... :goodvibes

So..since about 9:45 this morning I have looked like a dalmatian and I have smelled like a Sharpie marker :rolleyes:

2. tinkerjo

tinkerjo i

sorry about your outfit! we didn't have school yesterday!(still on thanksgiving break!) i was soppuse 2 go 2 day but im sick!!!!! :guilty:

3. Cinderella94

Cinderella94 <font color=blue>now and then i have to remind mys

Awww! So sorry about your outfit! Once, in art during the end of the period, I was going around to collect everybodys paintbrushes and some rude little brat decided to flik his all over my shirt. So I had green little dots all over my shirt all day. Well, that time he did it on PURPOSE. at least in your story it was an accident.

4. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  5. U Just Got PUNKD

U Just Got PUNKD Like roses we bloom, then die

I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry!!! :guilty: :guilty:

6. BandGeek911

BandGeek911 <font color=blue>Take my advice, don't eat the gum

Aw, sorry about your outfit :guilty:

One day there was meatball subs for lunch and I was wearing a white areopastale sweatshirt...and well you can tell where this is going. The lunch lady overloaded the sauce on it and it got all over my sweatshirt! I even got some on me before I sat down! Maybe the brand areopastale has something about it getting messy :scratchin :rolleyes: LOL, anyways, sorry about your outfit :guilty:

7. MuNkY

MuNkY Momma don't cry. I just wanna stay high.

Lol. Just be happy that none of it got in your eyes or something.

8. Daisymae26

Daisymae26 <font color=green>I am shopping and comparing befo

sorry about your hodie! maybe you can dye it black and then you'll never be able to tell! lol!

9. Princess Ash

Princess Ash <font color=deeppink>Disney Princess<br><font colo

Aw! That TOTALLY STINKS! Maybe you will have an excuse to get a new one? :confused3

10. Tori Paige

Tori Paige <font color=deeppink>Please stand clear of the doo

aww, sorry about that.
    someone did that and got black sharpie all over my friends dooney.

11. The Dark Dancer

The Dark Dancer DIS Veteran

Thanks y'all!

One of my friends got a big black dot right on top of her head! (She's blonde) it was very funny! :rotfl:

Yeah, I'm glad we didn't get it in our eyes...That would be bad getting that all over you and not being able to see how bad you looked lol, j/p. :rotfl2:

;)