To the Podcast Crew

Renysmom

DIS Veteran
Please know there are tears and sadness in my heart.

I am going to speaking to each of you on behalf of all of us who were given the gift of Bob when I say take all the time you need before you do another podcast.

We know you Pete and you will want to get one up for us, that you feel it is your responsibility. Don't worry about it please!!!! It can be a week or a month or longer. Bob was each of yours best friend, an uncle, a dad, the best of everything to you and we know how hard this is for all of you.

Our pain doesn't match yours in any way and each of you are in our thoughts and prayers today and the days to come. Please don't think you need to rush a show on our behalf. We are all hurting and understand.

Love, hugs and prayers for each of you.

bawb.jpg

While I am usually one that checks itunes early on Tuesday, I completely agree. There is nothing more that I love than my weekly DIS Unplugged fix, but I know how sad I am right now and can't imagine how sad the rest of the crew is. And, if any of us do need a fix, we can go back and listen to the anniversary podcast where Pete talks about how much he cares about Bob.

I still have last week's e-mail show to listen to; I'm welling up just thinking about listening to it with Bawb's voice in it... :sad:

I'm not quite ready either. And I'm not ready to listen to it, you all must be WAY not ready to sit down and do it without him. Please please take whatever time you need.

I agree also. It will be really hard to listen to. I just finished listening to last weeks shows yesterday and as usual they brightened my day. Now it will be hard to listen to.

I can assure you that I would have to listen to the podcast in the privacy of my own home. There is no way that I could drive to work listening in the car for awhile. :sad1:

If that's how I feel, I just can't even imagine how the podcast team feels. You guys do what you need to do and come back to us when you are ready. :grouphug:

Two weeks ago, John Magi said it best. He said that although the podcast without Pete went well, it just wasn't the same without him at the table. I can't imagine how hard it will be for them to come together again without Bawb.

As much as I love the podcasts, I totally understand any extended hiatus. Please take all the time you need! We'll all be here when you get back.

:grouphug:

We create communities so differently now than in generations past. I feel like I have lost a friend and I never met him. I cannot begin to imagine the sorrow of his passing on those who were closest to him and knew him for so long and so well. My heart goes to all of you.

They broke the mold with Bob. His love and admiration for the DIS, the Disney Community, and those on the Podcast was evident every time I listened in. It speaks volumes that this many people were affected by his passing, who never got a chance to see him zooming around the parks.

I have always been rather closeted about my love for Disney, and Bob and the Podcast team have really helped me feel isolated no more. I refer to the Podcast each week as my dose of Disney. The banter, the laughs, and the sentiment were not lost on anyone. Please take all the time you need to come back. Keep us posted as you see fit, and know that our thoughts and prayers are with you in this time.

please take as long as you want

I would not be able to seal with a show without Bawb just yet

I think that sometime in the future a "Best of Bob Show" would be a nice treat for all of us.

Podcast Crew,
You are an amazing team. We your fans love you more today than the day before. We all hope you each can heal and cope, finding deserving moments of easiness this week and in the time to come. In time you'll want to record again, at least we hope. We'll all still be there to listen, atentively. And, don't worry if that first episode is emotional, as always ya'll will still come off as professional. Goodness be with all of you and bless you.

I have been thinking non-stop about each of you since I heard the news and know that you have SO MANY who loved Bawb and love you all! We are here for you.

Amy P from WI

Agreed. The thought of listening to a podcast without Bob is bad enough. I can't imagine how long it will take before the Podcast Crew feels able to walk into the studio, much less tape a podcast.

My first podcast was 4/3/07. Yesterday I downloaded all the podcasts before that. I thought this would be the perfect time to listen to all of them, and celebrate Bob's legacy through my tears.

I also want to find the Dole Whip podcast, and share it with DH.

Please know that we're all thinking of you.

Kathy

Although you'll all be missed - please take as much time as you need before starting up the podcast again. We understand your sadness...:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter