Disney Magic Russia with Mickey DCL 7/22 +Navigators Video & Photos

Enjoyed your report last year. Looking forward to it again. My family and I will be on the British Isles cruise next year so thank you for information on getting to Dover from London.

Have fun!!!

Enjoyed your report last year. Looking forward to it again. My family and I will be on the British Isles cruise next year so thank you for information on getting to Dover from London.

Have fun!!!
Thank you and look for July 10th and 21/22 where I plan to post live photos from in and around Dover.

Have a Great Cruise!
Looking forward to your reports.
I tried sending you a PM Four t Five minutes ago, but it did not go.
So You Owe Me One.

Last edited:
Have a Great Cruise!
Looking forward to your reports.
I tried sending you a PM Four t Five minutes ago, but it did not go.
So You Owe Me One.

Hi thank you, ask here if you have questions or want something form the cruise , ie a photo taken etc. Or ask on the Blog there is a comments section there.

I will be on the Wonder to Alaska those days, and I have to tell you that your Alaska trip report helped me plan my vacations, thank you for that. Cant wait to see this report when get home because we are going to the North Europe cruise on July 2016.

I will be on the Wonder to Alaska those days, and I have to tell you that your Alaska trip report helped me plan my vacations, thank you for that. Cant wait to see this report when get home because we are going to the North Europe cruise on July 2016.

If it helped you plan I am very pleased, thank you, and I hope you get more out of your trip because of it. If your going to Northern Europe in 2016, its worth a read as hopefully I will give you a lot of tips. Bar Russia I predict we will get more photos up *live* than before as we are covered by European cell coverage in our packages, I hope to post a lot in Dover, and even if cruisers are not going to sail from Dover it should cover a lot of the Magic.

Russia photos will be up post cruise.

Thank you and enjoy that Alaska cruise.

Cruise - 2 day.

It's raining! Weather for Wednesday looks good.
More last minute packing we have four cases 75% full now.
Reconfirm private tours.
Too late to change any online bookings now like shore trips, palo etc you have to do that at 72 hours or earlier.
Tuesday in the afternoon, after a lay in, we will drive to Dover to stay at a hotel there to avoid an early drive in rush hour Wednesday.

Have fun with the last minute packing. Can't wait to see your pictures and read your blog.

Makes me excited for our British Isles cruise in June!!!

Have fun with the last minute packing. Can't wait to see your pictures and read your blog.

Makes me excited for our British Isles cruise in June!!!

Thank you, and if you are on the British Isles cruise next June, view my photos, hopefully live on Wednesday afternoon, before we leave the UK.

Maybe on the blog as it's easier to to upload there and quicker.

Enjoy your cruise, I am looking forward to read your trip report !
Hope you don't get problems on the road due to the operation stack in the area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter