Disney Magic Russia with Mickey DCL 7/22 +Navigators Video & Photos

IMG_9126 by ANDREW PORTER, on Flickr
IMG_9098 by ANDREW PORTER, on Flickr
IMG_9089 by ANDREW PORTER, on Flickr
IMG_9085 by ANDREW PORTER, on Flickr
IMG_9080 by ANDREW PORTER, on Flickr
IMG_9073 by ANDREW PORTER, on Flickr
IMG_9071 by ANDREW PORTER, on Flickr

Top Tivoili gardens, then Kronborg castle then queens summer out of city residence.

Tour Type: Castles, Danish History, Nature, Scenic Drive
Length: 7 Hours
Walking: Medium
Mobility: NO wheelchairs
Guide: Driver Guide for small groups (Driver and Licensed Guide if 7 or more people in your group)
Language: English

Copenhagen Shore Excursion - This full day private tour visits Frederiksborg Castle and Kronborg Castle, two of Denmark`s most famous castles located on North Zealand. You also enjoy a drive along the scenic Danish Riviera.

After meeting your driver guide at the pier you start your drive through the lovely landscape of Zealand, the largest island in Denmark. Your first visit is to the Frederiksborg Castle which was built in Renaissance style in 1615 by King Christian IV. This unique castle is now the Museum of National Danish History, housing collections of furniture and silverware and paintings of the members of the Royal Family. Your visit includes the museum, with its treasures, and the castle chapel.

A break is included for you to enjoy lunch (meal not included) before you proceed to Fredensborg Palace where you see the Queen`s summer and autumn residence which is situated in a beautiful park on the edge of Lake Esrum.

A short distance away is the town of Elsinore where you visit the Kronborg Castle which was built in 1420 and is well known from Shakespeare's play "Hamlet". You will visit the catacombs where you see Holger Dansk, also known as The Dane. Legend says that he never lost a battle in his life and if Denmark is ever threatened, Holger will awake and do battle for Denmark.

You return to Copenhagen by traveling along the Danish Riviera which provides lovely views of the Danish and Swedish coasts.
What is the tour guide company name? Thanks!

ohh, ok, but I do want to know about Russia. Our cruise will be just one day in St Petersburg.

Yes this was in Helsinki.

In St Petersburg, your top list is:-
Savior of split blood cathedral, closed on Wednesdays btw.
St Issac's Cathedral.
Catherine palaces and Amber room.
Peterhof gardens and water fountains etc.
Hermitage.

If you can book with a local travel firm for maximum sightseeing on that day, Anastasia travel are very good.

Yes this was in Helsinki.

In St Petersburg, your top list is:-
Savior of split blood cathedral, closed on Wednesdays btw.
St Issac's Cathedral.
Catherine palaces and Amber room.
Peterhof gardens and water fountains etc.
Hermitage.

If you can book with a local travel firm for maximum sightseeing on that day, Anastasia travel are very good.
Thanks!!!!, I also looking for your tour guide company in Copenhagen. Your reports helped so much in my Alaska cruise and you are helping me now to my north Europe cruise :)

Thanks!!!!, I also looking for your tour guide company in Copenhagen. Your reports helped so much in my Alaska cruise and you are helping me now to my north Europe cruise :)

Copenhagen whilst mine was OK I wouldn't recommend it to anyone and if I went again I would say do it yourself there. The ship had a free shuttle to next to Tivoli, and you can walk most of it but public transport is good. The castles I went to can be reached by train.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter