Disney Magic Russia with Mickey DCL 7/22 +Navigators Video & Photos

3rd Sea day.

Sunny but cool and windy, went to Cabanas at 7.40 ( 8.40 pre hour change) mostly empty had a nice breakfast then went to Cove cafe. Most cruisers are having a lay in today, lots of work going on. Seas active but not an issue was very windy overnight.

Ugh! I hate the DREADED Debarkation info! Makes me sad!!!

DF... What was the red dish on the right in your Greek night picture? It looks like shrimp. I assume that was specific to Greek, and will not be on the Magic in the fall. It looks so yummy.
Also, was that hummus? Shrimp and hummus are my 2 favorite foods in the WORLD (not together of course)!

Also... I LOVED the Minnie picture!!! It made me excited for our next Thanksgiving cruise!! This live trip report has me contemplating moving my Eastern next summer to this cruise!!

Thanks so much for doing this. I vicariously went on this cruise with you! You seem like such a lovely person!!!

The head chef knows I like Greek food, ( he also knows I do not eat seafood!) the red dish is shrimp inspired Greek version. That was also hummus and Taziki and an aubergine dip, with lamb. Our head server is great.

The weather is now sunny the pools full, a little bit cool in the wind.

More photos uploaded on pages 1/2/3 now, more to come post cruise.

A thank you to all readers.

StichJoJo, love the avatar, last night I wore A Frozen in time t shirt with Anna and the tardis in ice, an officer described it as awesome and stopped me to show others, it was one of a set including, the tardis with the seagulls from Nemo, mine mine, the tardis under the sea with Ariel and the tardis with minions taking it away, and one with tinker bell caught in the top roof light. All have had positive comments, the same as my stateroom door which is now an attraction.

StichJoJo, love the avatar, last night I wore A Frozen in time t shirt with Anna and the tardis in ice, an officer described it as awesome and stopped me to show others, it was one of a set including, the tardis with the seagulls from Nemo, mine mine, the tardis under the sea with Ariel and the tardis with minions taking it away, and one with tinker bell caught in the top roof light. All have had positive comments, the same as my stateroom door which is now an attraction.

Cool!
My avatar combines my two loves...stitch and Doctor Who.... I have another that Is stitch and #10 who is my doctor!

DF,
I so enjoyed this! Thanks so much! You must have some serious deep pockets cruising all these extended concierge cruises!!!

I hope you enjoyed yourself, and appreciate the time you took to make us feel as if we were along with you!

Thank you again for wonderful updates. I have thoroughly enjoyed them. Thank you for giving us a taste into your vacation. I'm sad your cruise is nearly over!!! Can't wait to step foot on the Magic in June for the first time.

Glad no one in your stateroom got hurt from the falling panel!!!!

Love O'Gills Pub, were Mario and Sugita working in there this week?
I haven't gone regularly but I think so.
DF,
I so enjoyed this! Thanks so much! You must have some serious deep pockets cruising all these extended concierge cruises!!!

I hope you enjoyed yourself, and appreciate the time you took to make us feel as if we were along with you!
Thank you, that's been the plan to either let you enjoy and come along with us, or inform new cruisers what to expect. I know my 2014 MickeyMed is now being referred to a lot for the 8/1/16 12 night Med.
Thank you again for wonderful updates. I have thoroughly enjoyed them. Thank you for giving us a taste into your vacation. I'm sad your cruise is nearly over!!! Can't wait to step foot on the Magic in June for the first time.

Glad no one in your stateroom got hurt from the falling panel!!!!

Thank you.

image.jpg image.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!