to hop or not to hop?

DH and I have a F&W trip coming up in 10 days, and I really struggled with not getting the Hopper. We are there for 5 days and have seminars, lunches, and a Segway tour on 4 of those days.

We decided to stay with no hopper 5 day tickets. This is an adult trip for the 2 of us, and EPCOT is our favorite park. There are a lot of things to see and do that my 15 year old son just doesn't have the patience for. I've never seen a complete Brittish Invasion or Off Kilter show. (or any show there for that matter) I've never seen the dolphin feeding, or ever really had the chance to enjoy The Seas. I've never fully explored all the stores. (Yes, that is where my savings will go more than likely). So we are going to "fully" experience the F&W Festival.

The last day of our visit is still open on which park we'll visit. I'll do a resort or Downtown Disney ADR depending on how we feel that day.

I don't know how it will work, but even with the restriction of being in the same park for 4 days, it's also giving me a strange sense of freedom and relaxation knowing that the planning is at a minimum and our time schedule isn't regulated by multiple ADR's.

I am wondering the same thing *kind of*
We have one day park hoppers to use and we r doing a quick trip in March. Planned to do mK but am now wondering if we should hop to epcot or hs that night??

If we dont use the hopper passes should I save them and buy regular passes instead?

Can we do mk go to epcot and then go back to mk for wishes??

i would also go with the "cost per hop" logic.;)

coming from the uk-our tickets allow unlimited access to all 6 parks and disney quest.
therefore we hop nonstop :rotfl2:-

can't imagine it any other way. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter