To Hard Rock from Atlanta

AtlantaSue

<font color=magenta>I'm so bad at multitasking<br>
I am directionally challenged and will be heading to the Hard Rock from Atlanta without my spouse and without a GPS; I am trying to make sure I know the best route. MapQuest sends me onto I-4 west after the turnpike but I have read elsewhere that late in the day it is better to skip I-4. I'm unclear on the exact route I would need to take to get to the Hard Rock.
Any guidance would be appreciated!

maybe from the turnpike you can get off at kirkman, then to vineland....I live about 45 minutes from Orlando, I HATE I-4, so I avoid it as much as I can. but I also get lost alot lol

Once you get off the turnpike you will only be on I-4 for about a 1/4 to 1/2 mile.
Most of that is the off and on ramps. You would exit on to kirkman rd , Universal is immediately to your left. Its kinda hard to get all the way over to the first entrance. I just go up to the next light make a left and the next entrance is on the left. takes you right to the hard rock. They have signs everywhere directing
you.

I have made the drive from Atlanta to south FL a few times it's fairly easy till orlando. In November we stopped at universal coming from south FL on the way back to Tampa and as someone else said it's less than a mile down i4. It's a lot easier than coming from 75 to i4 threw Orlando. Two pieces of advice I can offer is make sure you have cash for tolls and always expect bad traffic in Orlando.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter