To decorate . . .

Discussion in 'Creative DISigns' started by tink.belle13, Mar 14, 2012.

1. tink.belle13

tink.belle13 Disney Obsessive Compulsive

or not to decorate our room doors and windows at BLT for our trip in October. We are going "home" the 8th to 14th to celebrate all of our birthdays and Halloween. Have you ever decorated when you stayed on property? Any suggestions, ideas and feedback would be wonderful.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. gardenia

gardenia Mouseketeer

DVC resorts do not allow decorations on the exterior of your room. For good reason. Most DVC members fully support the policy. It's a beautiful resort, why detract from it?

4. tink.belle13

Good to know so glad I posted :)

5. chaoscent

chaoscent <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ Moderator

I tried about 5 years ago (I DISign all year long so wanted to take some with) and they took them off and asked me not to put them on the door. So I put them on the fridge instead. :goodvibes Penny

6. tink.belle13

Thanks Penny and I may request some DISigns from you please and thank you. It's funny that you guys are saying that they don't encourage it because when we were down there last October there was a family with triplets who were celebrating a birthday and their door was covered in Mickey cutouts and their names on it and another room had skeletons on the door. I however will no press my luck and will just settle for decorating INSIDE the room.