to bother or not....HBD and f!! or diff 2ts??

scojos

<font color=peach>I want to be Tinkerbell and fly
firstly we are 2 adults and 3 disney adults (10-15)
and we are on free ddp...

on our HS days, my ds 15 would like to try DBD, as its the only place we havent tried at HS, and we d all love t try the cobb salad, so to "cheat" and get the free app we thought we d do the f! package...
WE WILL NOT BE USING THE F! TICKETS AS IM IN A WHEELCHAIR....

so, as we only REALLY want to try an app, yes, of course we ll eat the rest of the meal, hey its 2 ts... would i be better paying oop for the cobb salad (do we really need 5 servings... that thing looks huge!!!) and keep the 2 ts for somewhere else??
could u recommend a sig restaurant ?? i have a massive seafood allergy and alot of the sigs seems fish/sushi based.... which i cant eat:eek:... my kids are used to eating out, and are all real foodies (have you seen a 7year old have a hissy as she couldnt go to V&A with mommy and daddy??? :rotfl:... no neither had the woman at the poly kids club...!) have thought about CG but again, lots of fish.... is this YS worth the 2 credits or with the kids would u do the laua/hhd etc....

too many decisions lmao!!!

I would definitely use my 2TS credits somewhere else and not order 5 full salads. I can't really say as to what other signature restaurant I'd eat at.....we've not done many of those. I'm sure someone will chime in with recommendations though :)

I wouldn't waste the credits on it honestly. I would do that one OOP and share. The Cobb Salad is quite huge. Then again, nothing on the menu really speaks to me there (and we have been). I did like the Cobb Salad and Grapefruit Cake, so that's probably what I would pay OOP for.

We like California Grill. We loved Hoop De Doo. Every time I book the Luau it rains. CRT is not even a consideration for us anymore. If I were to do Le Cellier it would be a lunch.

I have heard great things about Jiko, Yachtsman's and Flying Fish. Narcoossee's gets mixed reviews.

i was considering jiko, we have done boma for bfast and dinner several times and enjoyed the style of food (not mentioning the canteen style service;))... done crt twice... wouldnt do it again iyswim, dd is now 10 going on 50:rotfl2:
the ysh really draws in as i like the idea of a "good" steak...*****goes to check out menus****** ;p

If there's something you want from the Brown Derby (besides the Cobb salad), go for it! Otherwise, if the only thing you're really going there for is the salad, I say save your TS.
One thing to keep in mind is that there IS wheelchair seating at Fantasmic!, including in the reserved dining section (the entire top row of the seating is pretty much reserved for wheelchair parties), and it actually provides a pretty neat view of the show. I have been in a wheelchair at WDW before, and have watched Fantasmic! from the wheelchair seating area closest to the reserved section, and it actually has a pretty great view. But there are definitely seats for wheelchair parties all over the Fantasmic! seating area, and those don't tend to get as full as early as the other sections (read: you don't have to wait for hours beforehand to get a seat), as Cast Members move people without wheelchairs sitting in the wheelchair sections should a wheelchair party need them.

HBD, even ordering full meal, is not worth 2TS because the entree prices are barely more than those at a non-signature.

My husband and I are not big eaters but we can each eat more than half of a Cobb if that's all we are eating for a meal.

My favorite signature, non Fish, are Citricos and Jiko. Flying Fish is my favorite and we always get fish but many have reported that their NY steak is very good. Yachtsman ranks in my 3 least favorite signatures; I have had 5 dinners there and I've never been impressed with the non-filet meat cuts. While the filet was good, I can get that cut anywhere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!