To all the DIS friends on the 10/13/2001 Disney Magic Cruise

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE

HAPPYLADY, PHIL & LEGS22
you guys up for dinner??????????
i will be droping off a load in seneca,sc at noon tomorow and( taking the scenic route back to mi). like always got to see da mouse on the way orlando is not to far from you guys. if i can get down how about dinner????? dw will reach me by cell phone still do not have film used up hope i donot have to wait until next scuba to use it

AGAIN HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE AND A BETTER NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!

dh:jester: :smooth:

What kind of load are you dropping off?:confused:
Wow, you really take the long scenic route.
When would dinner be?

I really cannot believe he travels to SC via disney but he does. I will post a note or email when he is actually in FL. Dinner would be some time after he gets to FL obviously. Can you tell I have been up since 1:30 am (got called in for emergencies at work) I'm not sure why I am still up but sometimes you are soooo tired you just cannot sleep - that would be me, I also had to see DH safely on his trip. (the load is some parts for a manufacturing company) get your mind out of the gutter.

Kathi my computer has decided to die on me so I am not able to access any of my saved messages that were on it. Unfortunelately that would include your address. could you please email or PM it to me. currently using garry's laptop thank goodness for it.

Well I better try to get some sleep, I have to go in early again in the AM.

:sunny: Vicki :sunny:

I wasn't sure and I was to tired to think last night. not much better tonight either. my fingers are not working on the keys. I think I will be heading to be as soon as I finish this typing. If I don't hurry I will fall asleep sitting here holding the laptop.

Vicki

Vicki,

Sorry that I'm just checking email. If Garry is still planning on coming this far south, we'd love to see him. It's around a 2 1/2 to 3 hour drive south of Orlando (depending it you notice the speedsigns...LOL)... from WDW. I'll PM you with phone #'s and our address.

Laura,

Did you get my email from a couple days ago?

Denine,

Hey, we sure do wish we could come up earlier. Unfortunately this nasty three letter thing keeps getting in our way....JOB!

Phil sold his landscape/lawn maintenance company just before the cruise. He's never been able to take time off between April and October before. So this is the first year since @ 1985 that he can take time off during the summer. He's trying to save some of his vacation time so we might be able to do something different this summer.

Happy Holidays to all of our new friends. We hope that all your wishes and dreams come true in the coming year.:D :D :D

GREETINGS ALL

happylady & Phil it was nice talking to you guys. this is twice that I have been down by you and not stopped next time I will !!!!!!!

legs22 that goes for you guys too. tell Molly hi. have her check the mail on Friday???????
will call you & happylady about going to dinner. any nice places ?? like Palos!!!

Limmer we hope your honeymoon was better than you hoped for???? we wish you the best of all.

OK I don't have room for everyone so I would like to say that all of you made the cruise one of the best times so far THANK YOU & GOD BLESS SEMPER FI.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

dh :jester: :smooth:

I hope everyone has a very blessed holiday! :)

I hope all of you had a great Christmas. Now it is on to New Years. What is everyone doing? We are going to a friends house.

denine

not sure i might be working!

you could always bring wine & we will have the cheese & crackers

sorry beanos turn LOL

you got SNOW!!!!!

us not enough to say just flurrys

hope your christmas was good?????

have a nice new year we be keying you later

dh:jester: :smooth:

Yes, I have been AWOL for a bit, forgive me, if you will, :)

Work has me frazzled to the core. Yikes... You've NO idea!! ( When did I agree to this anyway?? )
Holy ****aki mushrooms, am I busy!!!!!

A VERY special thank you to the 'WDWGOOSE' family for the Xmas present - I cannot properly tell you how really - REALLY awesome that name tag was !! Seriously guys - that meant the world to me, and I love it! Thank you and God bless you. :) 'Beano' indeed feels special because of that!!!

I'll be brief 'cuz I gotta run, but I hope everyone has a wonderfully prosperous 2002 and that by God's good grace we may meet up again... On the 10/12/2002 Western Magic cruise, maybe?? ;)

Best wishes for a glorious year, all...

'Beano'

Hey Beano!
Glad to see you back on the board. Was getting worried since I hadn't heard from you in a while. If your really busy that means a lot people are kicking the bucket.:eek:

Glad to hear everyone had a nice christmas. Really happy to hear that you are still among us beano. I am not sure if it is good that business has been booming or not. We will forgive the AWOL time but please don't stay away soooo long next time.

Denine I am sitting here having a glass of first crush, I was able to find a couple (DH says more like 3) of bottles at a store in Toledo. (Last time I looked they were out)

DH started a thread for the 10-12-02 cruise. Look it up and lets all stay in touch. OKWMeister glad to hear that you will be among the cruiser again. DH made ressies for that one I just am not sure we will be able to do it, my favorite room has been taken! :( but we know there will be wine and cheese for all the DIS cruisers.

Looks like I will have tomorrow off, some well deserved comp time I worked too many 12-14 hour shifts the week before Christmas. Every pregnant woman in our county thought she wanted to have her baby before the holidays (and most did):eek: We did half of the months deliveries the week before christmas. We were looking for the stable and manger because there was no room in the inn. :D

128 days 16 hours 31 min until I am back on board the Magic!!!!!!!!!!:wave: :wave:

Hey all, Happy New year!

Beano: glad to hear from you again!

wdwgoose: Always good to have some time off. It seems all I have been doing is working. They wanted me to work again this morning, I wasn't available last night when the phone rang ;)

We leave on the 20th for WDW. I can't wait for the warm and sunshine! We have snow, but not much, luckily. Our friends, an hour to the east got almost 2 feet. Yuck! I hope it all comes when we are gone!

We are considering back to back cruises in October. 10-12 and 10-19. We are booked on 10-19. I don't know if we will do it or not. We haven't been away from our cats that long before.
We have time yet.

Where is everyone? And I thought I hadn't posted in a long time!

I think everyone is recovering from post holiday stress! I know I am still trying to get all the hoiday things put away. (while I nurse my new cold) Everyone at work has been passing around the coughing crud, and I am beginning to believe it has hit me now. All I want is a warm blanket and a cup of tea, but no time for that yet. Maybe this weekend.
Hope everyone else has been able to avoid getting any ailments this winter. HEY Kathi how are you feeling?????? Have you finally gotten over your nasty bug? What ever you had it really liked you because it did not want to leave you, did it. :D

Take care
:wave: :wave:

Hi all!!

This is going to be quick because my new favorite show is on...."24" with Keifer Sutherland.

Yes, I finally feel like I've once again joined the land of the living. I still have a slight cough, but I think it's my allergies having fun.:rolleyes:

Beano - great to see you are up and running. Like Vicki said, not sure if it's a good thing or not that you are so busy.....but if the business is there, I'm glad you have the opportunity to help people during their time of need.

Been busy lately, have started once again to list items on ebay (my seller ID is plk1981). My best friend has a 300+ Precious Moment collection that I'm selling for her. Trying to only list 10-15 pieces at a time.

Also, drove up to St. Augustine on Monday to take my dog on a "honeymoon" for the week. Please everyone keep you fingers crossed. One good litter could pay for a nice cruise!!! Actually, I'm really trying to breed for a certain look for showing. Well, I'm off this week...had vacation time to use before I lose it.

Going to WDW the first or second week of February. Excited and can't wait...need a Mickey fix.

Bye for now......

Hey Denine we're still around. Sometimes we also post on goose's thread for the 5/11/02 thread. So far TnRobin hasn't said anything. She's also going on the 5/11 cruise and posts on that thread. I believe she was the one that told us to post somewhere else after our 10/13 cruise. Looks like I'll just miss you at WDW. We're at the MK on 1/19. My brother who is active military will be with us at MK. He gets a free 7 day pass and he can get us our tickets for 50% off!!!

Happylady- I'd like to go on a honeymoon for a week too.;) But not with a dog!
What is this new show "24"? I'm into "Sex and the City" right now. That show is pretty shocking! :eek: I too am listing items on ebay. They're my own items. Some ski clothes, Xmas stuff. I made $8 on a Hallmark ornament!:rolleyes: Whoopee! I'll make some money on the ski clothes though. I'm putting all the money I make on ebay into a cruise account.

All my holiday stuff is sitting in boxes in the living room waiting to be put in the attic. I still have to put the manger away. I'm having a good week. I found out my adjustable rate mortgage went down and I got a raise!

Also looking forward to a Mickey fix!
:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter