To all the DIS friends on the 10/13/2001 Disney Magic Cruise

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

I'm still hoping to hear from WDWGoose and paulcrsb - just wanna make sure they received their videos!

Still haven't heard from flyingcircus or FirefighterMickey :(

Guys, tell them what a fun video they're missing! :)

Happy Holidays, everyone.

'Beano'

Beano,
Jerry said that after watching your video and then the old ('99) promotional video, that your video made him want to go back on the ship more! He said you should sell it to Disney.

Denine - Thanks for the compliment! However, knowing Disney, I have the feeling they'd probably sue me for copyright infringement if they saw the video! ;)

I still haven't heard anything out of WDWGoose, Firefighter Mickey or flyingcircus....

I sent 'Goose their video, but don't have addresses for the others. I hope I hear from 'em!

We've been home for more than a month already and I still miss the Magic!

I look at it this way - just 11 more months till we go again! :) :)

I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!!

'Beano'

I didn't know this thread existed. I have been very depressed since they closed the thread from our cruise, I haven't visited the board much. I have checked occasionally for a new post on the thread for our May 2002 cruise, but no one is very talkative on that one. Now I can keep in touch everyone.

We did receive the video and I have emailed Beano to say Thanks. It really is AWESOME !!! Vanessa even saw some of her freinds that weren't from the board, how cool. I agree with Laura we need to all go again so we can get another video. Ben have you ever thought of doing this professionally?? I wish I could hire you to come in May and Video the cruise for us then.(on second thought maybe not we will be traveling without kids)

I hope everyone is busy getting everything ready for the holiday season - if anyone says they have already finished their shopping I will scream. I'm never ready early it spoils all the fun of the last minute rush. Huge crowds, no selection, everything on back order - well,... maybe I had better get busy.

Well I had better go I have 3 1/2 more literature assignments to get done and two weeks to get them done. I really can't wait!!!!! Graduation here I come!

Take care all

:sunny: Vicki :sunny:

Goose-
Hmmmm...... no kids on the next cruise. I guess you'll be bringing your own supply of whipped cream this time. :D You wouldn't want Beano jumping out of the closet with his camera to get that great shot for his next video.
:D
What degree are you working towards? Is it in nursing or are you getting out?
Glad you found this board. :)

Leaving for Phoenix, AZ tomorrow for a work-related trip. I'll be back late Thurs. I'll be seeing the one cousin that's left in Phoenix. My Aunt, Uncle, and other cousin moved to the Fresno area. Aren't you in the Fresno area, Beano? Hopefully they won't need to do any business with you. :D

LEFT NOTE ON OTHER THREAD FOR YOU. DID NOT DO SPELLING RIGHT !!!
ENJOY YOUR TRIP. KEEP IN TOUCH

HAPPY HOLIDAYS !!!!!!!!!!!

DH

Legs I am completing my BSN I have had an ADN for 15 years and because I moved up to management I had to go back to school. If all goes well I will be done on Dec 14, 2001- then we will have to celebrate. How about a wine tasting party. (via the internet - might be interesting) Well time to get back to work. talk again later!!!

:sunny: Vicki :sunny:

Wow, I am so glad to see this thread being so active again!

legs - Yes, I am in Fresno. Small world, ain't it? Rather be there in Florida, though!

Goose - LOVE the idea of the internet wine tasting LOL Can't you just imagine us all gathering 'round our computers, drinking wine and chatting?? Too funny. Congrats on completing your studies. :)

FireFighter Mickey - I will be making more copies of the video this weekend, after which I will send one your way... ENJOY !!!!

I STILL cannot track down flyingcircus!!! If anyone knows her email, please LMK... I owe her a video.

Also, I sent one to paulcrsb but haven't heard from them - hope they got it.

Ok, have a great Christmas, all. Hey - remember the note I sent with the video... I expect Xmas cards from everyone!! ;)

'Beano'

Hello from Paul and Pam,
It's hard to beleive it's going on 2 months since we were all partying together. We're still going to post the pictures we took at the wine potluck. Can someone tell us how to do that?

Wasn't Ben's video a fantastic memory trip? The pictures and the great sound editing brought it all back. We can't wait to go on our next trip. 10/14/02 Western, which we booked on the ship.

Our only regret is not visiting with all of you more. You're all quality people, and we won't forget you. Hopefully, our paths will cross again.

Thank you all for the memories!!!

Until we meet again,
Paul and Pam Crosby
:wave:

Guys, I gotta tell ya I am almost literally walking on clouds from the responses I have gotten about the video.
That's what it's all about and I am THRILLED that it has brought so many smiles to "y'all"!!

You ALL owe me a christmas card - don't forget!!

To the Crosby family - You said you're booked on the 10/14 Western Magic... Do you mean the 10/12 Magic?? Or am I wrong on that date... We are booked for that cruise too, but I'd swear it was for 10/12/02. In any case we are on the same cruise again, so we'll see you there, video camera and all!!!! We have suite 8102 this time so I guess the party is at our place! ;)

Merry Christmas all...

'Beano'

Hi all,
Sorry I haven't posted much lately.

WDWgoose: Congratulations on your upcoming graduation. I went straight on to college after high school and got my BSN. You will be happy to have it behind you.

Beano: Your card is in the mail, if you haven't received it yet.

My Christmas shopping is done! I still have to wrap all the presents and make cookies.

I am jealous that your presents are done and wrapped, I thought that was how you spent the 23rd. (I would say the 24th but I am working that day) - Finish the purchases and do all the wrapping. :D I really planned to wrap as I bought this year but the bags in my closet will attest to the fact that not a single present has been wrapped. I will be faxing my last assignment in this pm and then I can concentrate on the holidays. I haven't yet mailed cards either so don't look for mine yet Beano.

Happy Holidays!!

Hi all,

Haven't been online much due to this nasty bug I just can't shake since the cruise. I was even tested for diphtherea last week, negative thank God. I've been out of work since 12/3, and hoping I'll be able to go back this week some time. I'm on my 4th antinbiotic, so we're keeping our fingers crossed. Temperature is gone, but cough is still tearing me up. My doc has no idea what's wrong...starting to worry me, but I tend to have a hard time shaking things like this. Doc wants to see me again tomorrow to look at my throat...told Phil last week he's never seen one in such bad shape....I think I'd rather be know for other things...LOL

I actually went to the Hallmark store today. Phil's birthday is Thrusday. Laid on the coach with my dog all afternoon...she's not going to know what to do with herself when I get back to work.

Ben----in error I threw the box out with your address. Please email me at plk1981@aol.com.
I have my cards, but haven't even started writing them out. Probably won't try to hit the stores for shopping this year...gift certificates for everyone!

Vicki---congrats the completion of your degree. You deserve another cruise as a pat on the back.

Gotta go keep the dog company on the couch......

Kathi

Kathi I really like your idea - another cruise to celebrate. I could have all of you along to help. I just don't know which rich uncle would pay for all of us.
Sorry to hear you are still under the weather. I hope they are able to find something to ZAP it that nasty bug. Maybe if we all did a dance similiar to the document one we could scare it away. That could definately be scarey!! LOL

Take care!!

Vicki

YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

I am finished. I have completed the last test for the last course for my BSN!!!! It feels soo good. I just want to celebrate!! too bad I have to work in the AM. Time to take DD to her gymnastics class so I guess being mom takes priority over celebrating anyway.

Beano DH wants to know if you have utilized your own services - we haven't heard from you in a while, or are you just visiting WDW and not taking all of us along??

CONGRATULATIONS Vicki!!!
I wish we could all celebrate with you.

Happylady- hope you are well soon! Happy Birthday Phil!

All shopping is done but not wrapped. Cards are purchased but not sent. I need addresses people! Hint, hint.

Hope to visit WDW in Jan. Just a day trip. But I can't wait. I've turned into this Disney fanatic.

Kathi: So sorry to hear you are still not feeling well. Hope you get better soon.

All the presents are wrapped and the cookies are almost done. I have one more batch to make. It has been a cookie baking marathon this week.

wdwgoose: I'll have a glass of something to celebrate for you!

I have to work Christmas morning from 6 AM to 10 AM. Then it is off to my parents and then to Jerry's parents.

I can't wait for our WDW vacation next month. We leave on the 20th and will be back on the 31st.

We are trying to plan another Disney cruise for August. I hope we can. We are still going October 19th of next year. Plus we have our Panama Canal cruise in April.

Thank you, everyone for your well wishes. I'm feeling better and have returned to work. I'm almoar back to feeling myself. We still haven't put our tree up, and have only pruchased a couple gifts. Like Laura, I have my cards, but haven't written them out!! Too many things to do in the next week!!!!

Vicki - Congrats on finishing your classes. I admire anyone that can juggle classes, work, and taking care of a family and home.

Denine - Delay you trip one week to WDW. We are meeting best friends from Streetsboro the first weekend of February. They have a time share at Westgate and normally upgrade to a two bedroom. Not sure what park we will do.

Have to get to work....have a great Sunday!

Happylady; Too bad we will miss you at wdw. How about you come a few days early?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter