To all my DIS friends, Im sorry !!!

daviedude

Hey Front dont forget to bring me back something o
To all of you who know me whether in VMK or out of VMK, I am sorry that I have not been on VMK in a long time , well atleast for more than credits anyway . I have been a bit busy with quitting my present job ( YAY :cool1: ) and preparing to start my new job , that I have basically blown off VMK , and ultamitly all the wonderful people that I have met. So for this I am sorry!!! I do promise however that as soon as things settle domn here that I will make sure and get on VMK and try and touch base with each and everyone of you folks that I call friends :) So please accept my appologies , and i will see you all very son , I hope LOL TTFN :wave2:

Hey Dude,

Glad to know you are ok. Glad to here all the exciting things happening in your life. Contrary to public opinion (first publish in the new VMK addiction control book.July 2006 :lmao: ) It is good to take sometime away and have a life in the real world. Thanks for touching base my friend. No worries here. :thumbsup2

I am sorry, but that is no excuse. You are not allowed to go and have a life, I do not accept your apology and I hope you have learned your lesson for next time and that is to remain lifeless from this moment forward... :rolleyes:

Lifeless i am to be then!!! FINE ill go be lifeless on VMK LMAO!!! Is that all you folks miss me for is my serious lack of a life LOL

daviedude said:
Lifeless i am to be then!!! FINE ill go be lifeless on VMK LMAO!!! Is that all you folks miss me for is my serious lack of a life LOL

Did we have options? :confused3 ;)

daviedude said:

dude you're light years behind in me in having no life :rotfl:

what job what job what job???? :lmao:

Lifeless? Did you say you have no life? Want to join Pink's "No-Lifers Club"? LOL!

Seriously, I've missed seeing you around the DIS and VMK. Been wondering where you've been and if everything was okay. Glad to hear you got a new job!! :thumbsup2

Keep in touch and don't forget us "no-lifers"! Woot! :cheer2:

Dude, life comes first. Congratulations on the new job and new love interest!

Glad to hear you are doing well!
Best wishes on your new job and all !!
Hope to see you around the kingdom soon...

Don't apologize for actually having a life. Some of us can only dream of such a thing. :confused3 Speaking of dreams, it is important to make your dreams come true in the virtual world and in the real world. Glad to hear life is treating you right. I only wish that all your dream come true. :cloud9:

Oh well I can't complain. I've been MIA quite a bit myself.:) We've been busy trying to buy a house :banana: and it's been taking a lot of time. A lot of legwork here and research on the 'net.;)
But, we closed this week, are moving the next few days, so maybe in a month or two I can be regular again. :teeth:
Waving to everyone out there.......
Kim

Thank you all for understanding and yes pink i want to join the club PLEASE!!!! , we need to make an aviee for our new no lifers club LOL , i still have no life , but it has gotten to be a busy no life so far LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter