To all DVC Members - Preference for ADRs Booking Window

Which ADRs Booking Window would you prefer?

• 90 Days (as it is currently)

• 180 Days (as it was)

• Neither

Results are only viewable after voting.
I figure if we're making resort reservations at 11 months (330 days) we should be prepared to make dining reservations at 180. Honestly, it's kind of insane that we should HAVE to plan our meals 6 months in advance, but if it gives me a leg up on the competition, I'll bite. Reservations were meant to be cancelled, right?

I prefer 180 days out, I like to plan well ahead, have everything booked and in place, and later if need be, make changes.

I also voted for 90 days. IMO 180 is just too far away. We always have an idea where we want to eat, but I am not usually planning my days that far ahead.

the window needs to run with the release of park hours to avoid having to juggle things

jmho, wouldn't it be swell if disney would recognize their most loyal customers (DVC'rs:)) and give us a jump on making ADRs;)say a few weeks in advance? Eligibility could easily be checked by MS when booking & guests could be 'carded' when arriving for ADRpopcorn::im dreaming lol

One of the things I love best about being a dvc member is that I no longer have to be a huge planner. I hated the 180 day window pretty much because I have never been able to pick a restuarant 6 months out. :rolleyes1
So I usually ended up making 3 ADR's for each meal and having to keep track of them.

Thanks for voting.

Also, thanks for all the comments. It definitely provides more insight on the votes. :)

If anyone else would like to vote, it would be appreciated. :thumbsup2

I voted for 180 - I don't like it, but I've had problems booking with the 90 day window that I never had at 180 days.

A number of you have admitted to making multiple reservations for a given day. So aren't you just helping to prolong the problem that you are trying to game around?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter