? to a puzzle, what would you do??

Discussion in 'UK Community Board' started by signtalker, Aug 8, 2003.

  1. signtalker

    signtalker "in House" Disney Cast Member

    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2000
    Messages:
    1,279
    My friend showed me this puzzle yesterday, and since then Ive been trying to think what I would do!!, DH seems to think Im reading too much into this, but its one of those puzzles where I dont think the answer is straight forward, so what would you do??


    You are in a zoo.You have been instructed to realease any ONE animal of your choice,but you must also kill ONE animal,which animal do you release into the city?.,and which do you kill?.You must choose 2 different animals.

    Jules:confused:
     
  2. Avatar

    Google AdSense Guest Advertisement


    to hide this advert.
  3. PoohBears#1fan

    PoohBears#1fan Mouseketeer

    Joined:
    Jul 23, 2002
    Messages:
    498
    Hi Jules,

    Sounds like one of those things to test what kind of personality you have. eg. if you release a wild tiger and kill a cute harmless parrot, you're probably not a very nice person! LOL

    I would release something that would have a better quality of life if it were free and could survive in our climate (eg. not a tropical bird), and also something that isn't dangerous! I'm not sure what this animal is though, maybe a butterfly if they had some there :)

    I'd like to say I'd kill a spider as they freak me out but I'm too woosy to go near them, so I don't know on that one as I'm not sure I could kill an animal, maybe an insect in the reptile house as they don't have a very long life expectency anyway.

    So Mrs Too nice, did I pass? ;)

    (You've inspired me to post something similar)
     
  4. signtalker

    signtalker "in House" Disney Cast Member

    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2000
    Messages:
    1,279
    LOL Jo I saw that!!( I think I come under the heading of physcopath!!!)

    Jules
     
  5. WDWfan uk

    WDWfan uk <font color=red>.... but you can call me Shirley :

    Joined:
    Aug 21, 1999
    Messages:
    6,031
    This sounds like you have to think laterally for the answer to this :confused: ?

    Is it a trick question Jules or is there way out?
     
  6. signtalker

    signtalker "in House" Disney Cast Member

    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2000
    Messages:
    1,279
    Personally I think you have to read more into it than it is, it cant be as simple as, Id realease this and kill that, I think there is a method to the answer!!, cant quiet work out what, and boy is it annoying me!!!.

    Jules
     
  7. PoohBears#1fan

    PoohBears#1fan Mouseketeer

    Joined:
    Jul 23, 2002
    Messages:
    498

Share This Page