Tmi

Discussion in 'Camping Community Board' started by tinah159, Sep 8, 2008.

1. tinah159

tinah159 DIS Veteran

So I went in Johns chat last night while I was working. I should have known better than chat and work at the same time. Anyway, I threw in a couple of statements about my "husbands." I didnt have time to elaborate and it sounded really odd. Sorry about throwing out TMI without having time to explain. We are really not weird, crazy people!

2. Shan-man

Shan-man ¿sɐɯʇsıɹɥɔ lıʇ, sʎɐp ʎuɐɯ ʍoH

Hey, don't worry about it Tina. So what, your ex and your Hubby are best buds and the three of you live under one roof? Why would anyone think that strange? ;) This is the 21st baby, we can roll with it! I don't think you're weird, crazy people, just normally crazy people!

Seriously, I am impressed with the commitment that you and your ex share for seeing after the raising of your teens. Is this the ideal situation, no. But it's a heck of a lot better than you two being under different roofs and warring in front of your children!

3. tinah159

tinah159 DIS Veteran

Thanks for your reply..We refuse to argue over the kids. We also believe that when you chose to have kids, our responsibility to look after their welfare remains even though we dont want to be married to each other! I really had to find a way to have an adult at home with them at night while Darrell and I are working. Nothing good comes from teenages being left home alone at night every weekend!

4. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  5. AuburnJen92

AuburnJen92 DIS Veteran

I don't think you could have made a more profound statement.

(The things I hear at HS would make your ears bleed)

6. BRDof3

BRDof3 Humpty Dumpty had a lousy PPO

Sounded like a good solution to the problem to me, no worries there.

I do want to ask, what does TMI mean? I'm still learning the forum and chat abbreviations.

7. AuburnJen92

AuburnJen92 DIS Veteran

TMI=Too Much Information

8. BigDaddyRog

BigDaddyRog <font color=red>Ask me about my cartoon pitch<br><

Tina...you KNOW we gotta joke....butI didnt think anything overly strange about it...as a matter of fact...the love ya'll share of the kids is strong enough that ya'll can stay under the same roof says ALOT about your parenting skills. Im impressed. And, again, the fact that your current husband isnt insanely jealous and/or suspicious says alot about his maturity and trustfor you. Ya'll are doing better than most...I dont think a kid can possibly have TOO MANY PARENTS!!! It only takes one person to ruin a childs life, but it takes a whole village to properly raise a child to adulthood (Im sure thats not exactly how that goes, but I think thats pretty close)

9. tinah159

tinah159 DIS Veteran

Thats what we were thinking..It also helps that we have been divorced 10 years