Tips/tricks/secrets tread?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by swan01, Nov 16, 2012.

1. swan01

swan01 Earning My Ears

I am looking for an old thread that had all kinds of insider secrets. I think someone was keeping a Google Spreadsheet updated? Perhaps? Any ideas where I can find it? I tried the search engine but did not see what I was looking for. TIA!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. pjstevens

pjstevens Had our DFTW Vow Renewal on the Wonder

Cruise Packing list and tips (some are outdated)

4. Momma2Jax

Momma2Jax DIS Veteran

There is also one called "secrets that DCL doesn't tell you" that's very good, but I can't link to it on my app.

5. chateau

chateau DIS Veteran

6. Bear3412

Bear3412 DIS Veteran

I read all this as a first timer and it was .... enlightning, but also "distracting" I think is the correct term.

Please newbies, use these lists as a guide for your family. There is no way anyone would ever need sooo much stuff onboard. You have no space to store it, you will regret yourself for bringing it, and then having to try to store it in the cabin, then you'll have to pack it up and haul it home.:(

Listen. Get the documents, ID's, passports, cash, photo mats, sharpies, and the kids, and three bathing suits per person. Unpack 1/3 of your bags, add more cash, then you are ready. :)

All we needed was our USB power cord, clothes pins, sunscreen, chapstick, and Bonine.

We did not need duck tape, we wanted poly rope.;)
    No fan, no noise maker, no over the door thingy, no snacks or candy, etc.

YMMV. HTH

7. m&m123

m&m123 Mouseketeer

I think this is the thread you are looking for. My sister started it back in 2007-and it is still going strong!
    http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1380936