Tips for a first time Disney cruise!

ambergem108

Earning My Ears
I am going on a Disney cruise for the first time ever!! I am super excited to to go! But I have a few questions....
What exactly is there to do on board? I'm not going with any friends, so I'm by myself basically. I'm kinda shy and awkward at making friends...
How formal is formal night? I may wear my tea length dress if it isn't too short for a formal dinner.

Hey! Your gonna have so much fun on the cruise!
Ive been on 3 cruises so far.. so hopefully I can help you!
I have gone alone for all my cruises and I have been able to make friends. You just have to remember that pretty much everyone there is in the same boat as you and is looking to make some friends! Ive made some really good friendships on my cruise and we still keep in touch!
Formal night is really nice! People really like to get into it and you will see a variety of dresses so im sure yours will be perfect!
As for things to do on board-- I don't know what ship your going on so I cant give a direct answer..
Hope I helped! :)

Have lots of fun!!!! (sorry I can't give any actual advice. I have never been on a cruise of any kind. ) however Friends have told me that they have lots of things to do so you'll never be bored. I guess the cruise ship they went on had lots of competitions so they were never bored. But if you wanted to sit back and relax you could do that too. (hope that helped a bit!) ;)

Depending on how old you there are different things to do. I know for me 18 there is a college meet and greet on the first night. Yet if you are younger you can still do the teen club. I don’t know much about dresses cause I am a boy but still have fun!

Hey! First I need to know which cruise you are going on! Disney? Carnival? Norwegian? etc. BUT if you are going on a Disney Cruise then I can definitely help you out!

Disney Dream: (the one I am going on in late November)
-you can always go on the disney cruise line website and order a 2013 Disney Dream cd that tells you EVERYTHING about the ship!
-there are clubs for each and every age! (I am going to be in the VIBE (14-17))
-there is the Aquaduck (the first ever water coaster on the ship)
-pools (i believe there r two or three of them)
-go on youtube and look up some different things about the cruise you are going on.
-go on the Disney Cruise Line Website (or whichever cruise you r going on) and try to look at all the activities and things to do on board!

Disney Fantasy: Same thing as Disney Dream!

Hopefully this information has helped you out a lot! <3
Good luck and you'll be beautiful in no matter what dress you are in! :)

I've been on 2 Disney cruises and it is impossible to be bored. Every night, they deliver an agenda to your room with everything that will be going on the next day. There are movies and shows playing on the big screen over the pool every day if you want to lay out relax.

Of course, if you get hungry, there are buffets to meander around, restaurants to sit at, and quick service areas to grab a snack. For me, eating is an activity all its own so I love hitting up all these places!

There are shows every day to enjoy, character greetings to stop by, and shops to look at. If you have the $$$, definitely hit up the spa.

If you're tired of laying out, chill in the room and watch Disney movies on demand! They have some lesser known ones like Bedknobs and Broomsticks!

It doesn't matter what you decide to do, it's impossible to NOT have fun! :goodvibes

Because you are going by your self make sure to go to the teen club meeting on the first night. It is supper important to go on the first night because after that everyone else already has their friends and clicks. If you go to the teen club on the first night I'm sure you'll make friends!

CHECK THE NAVIGATOR!!!!!!!!! I've been on 4 Disney cruises and I don't really hang out at the teen clubs because I am usually with my family. Have you asked to be with another family/table at dinner? You could meet someone there too!! You will have so much fun!! It is such a blast!:goodvibes:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter