Tip-How To Get Your House Cleaned.

Discussion in 'The Creative Community' started by Disney Ontario, Aug 21, 2007.

1. Disney Ontario

Disney Ontario Ontario Disney

I quite enjoyed these last few days. Yesterday I found out that maybe up to 20 people will be here Saturday night for DD15 birthday. Every year we usualy go to Dh's nephews swimming. We hardly have anyone over. So I have got a LONG list of todo things, and hope to be done by Friday night so I can enjoy the weekend. The mess will never come back.:rotfl: SHHHHH I was just at our local Liquidation Store and bought fall decorations,and are going up tonight.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. DisneyMommyMichelle

DisneyMommyMichelle Always Dreaming...

4. Lisa

Lisa <font color=royalblue>OMG, I think I am going to p

Quick Tidy Time!! No DISing for you until the house is cleaned!:rotfl2:

5. BernardandMissBianca

BernardandMissBianca <font color=red>I just love a dancing banana!<br>< Moderator

see ya in about twenty years then. my house will be clean when my children mover out. :rotfl2:

6. bigbabyblues

bigbabyblues DIS Veteran

Kids, ha! I'm waiting on DH to grow up.....that may take 75 years or so.

7. BernardandMissBianca

BernardandMissBianca <font color=red>I just love a dancing banana!<br>< Moderator

I hear ya!!! as many times as Lisa has been over, I still cringe when she see's the dining room. It's DH's domain, he uses it as an office, and it is horrible. I just pass through, and close my eyes. LOL

8. kaddjr

kaddjr <font color=peach>Now I'm going to have to stalk t

I hear ya! My problem is that I told mine they could live with me forever! At least DS does a better job than DD...he just walked by my desk, picked up my cereal bowl, rinsed it, and is now starting the dishwasher.:love: I wonder what he wants?:confused3 :lmao:

9. Lisa

Lisa <font color=royalblue>OMG, I think I am going to p

Your house is filled with love of four precious sweeties, hard to see anything besides that.:love: