Tio Shuttle info anyone???

Donegal_Guy

Donegal's Maddest Mickey Family - OFFICIAL
Hi folks,

I have seen 1 post on here from someone who has used Tio Shuttle to Transfer from CDG to DLP but only one...Just curious if anyone else has used them or are there any hidden horror stories about them - Some of the post about other transfer companies don't fill me with confidence.. All feedback greatly appreciated...

DG

:Bump

Just bumping this back up the board....any feedback anyone??

never heard of them before - sorry! We're trying Ezyshuttle this time after using RS transports and the VEA on past trips.

i havent either sorry i am also trying out ezy shuttle after trying rs transports as they are cheaper

Hi Donegal_Guy ~ welcome to the DLP DISboard. :welcome:

We're a friendly lot on here, so please join in on any thread or if you have a number of questions then just start a new thread for each.

If you have not had a look yet, the DLP DISboard posting rules are here and the DIS posting guidelines can be found here. :)

I'm afraid the only post I could find on Tio was one asking too, it doesn't look like anyone else has used them.

Hi Donegal_Guy

We're using Tio shuttle 2 weeks on friday for our transfer from CDG.

After reading reviews on here about different transfer companies, we decided to go with Tio as if i remember rightly they are an English company and were one of the cheapest transfers around. Hopefully they'll remember booster seat as this seems to be a gripe with the other transfer companies mentioned on here.

We originally wanted to book the TGV return from CDG but worried that if the flight was delayed getting into Paris we'd lose our ticket (no refunds given for missed trains) So we have booked Tio on our outbound journey (65Euros) and have booked the TGV return to the airport (£34)

Not sure when you're going but I can let you know what we thought on our return. (26/08/2009)

Millmolly

Hi Donegal_Guy

We're using Tio shuttle 2 weeks on friday for our transfer from CDG.

After reading reviews on here about different transfer companies, we decided to go with Tio as if i remember rightly they are an English company and were one of the cheapest transfers around. Hopefully they'll remember booster seat as this seems to be a gripe with the other transfer companies mentioned on here.

We originally wanted to book the TGV return from CDG but worried that if the flight was delayed getting into Paris we'd lose our ticket (no refunds given for missed trains) So we have booked Tio on our outbound journey (65Euros) and have booked the TGV return to the airport (£34)

Not sure when you're going but I can let you know what we thought on our return. (26/08/2009)

Millmolly

Thanks for the feedback Milly but after a few hours trawling the Net we've now changed to EZYShuttle . I've spoken to their guy In Paris John (English) and he's assured me that they'll be there with the proper child seat. And its only 60 euro... I'll leave a report when we return..

Hi, we ued them in June and had no Problems. Booked them again for December. I was unsure about booking them at first but then had a few people recommend them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter