OMGGGGG... It has been FOREVER since I have been on DIS. It has been a bit rough for me since the last time I saw you guys. It has been so long since I have written this TR that the original one was placed in the completed TR forum. You can catch up on that blog here . Well I am baaacccckkkkkkkk. I promise I will finish this blog mainly because I have a new TR to write! So I hope to reconnect with my old DIS friends and meet some new friends along the way. Let me reintroduce the cast... About our trip: Well I haven't been to Disney world since 1998 . So in essence this is my first trip all over again. We went to Disney May 29 - June 3rd. We stayed at the Coronado Springs Resort. It was a beautiful resort. First up there is me Shaniyah. I am a slightly pooh sized single mom to Tink (youll meet her below), I love doing crafts and being creative, and of course I love ALL things Disney. I would love to say I am a super organized OCD planner, but that would only be 60% correct. The other 40% succumbs to my ADD (no that is not a joke)! I started a PTR here which I did not finish (the story of my life). So feel free to read up on my trip plans. My favorite Disney character is Daisy. Next up is Tink (6). She is also a Disney addict. She has a great personality and thinks she is a "America's nep nop model"! She wants to be a doctor, gymnast, and soccer player when she grows up. I just love this little girl. Her favorite Disney characters are Tinkerbelle, Tiana, and Rapunzel. Last but not least Grumpy, Tinks father. We are NOT together but we have a good relationship for the sake of Tink. He is camera shy. So throughout the report you may see a hand or the back of his head but that is about it.