Tinker Bell bib

irishwishes

Mouseketeer
We're heading to Disneyland this coming weekend as a side trip because my husband has a conference to attend in San Diego. When planning the trip a few months ago I had convinced myself that we'd be there the weekend before the Tinker Bell 1/2 and therefore didn't sign up. Well obviously I was an idiot and we WILL actually be there and I'm desperate to run! I just did the 1/2 this past weekend in WDW and now all I can think about is how I'm missing out on this rare opportunity to get a Coast to Coast medal :sad2:

Is there ANY hope of getting a last minute bib? If there are no shows to the expo what do they do with those bibs that aren't picked up? I know I'm grasping at straws here but just thought I'd ask the question.

On the tinkerbell half marathon facebook page there are a number of people trying to sell bibs.

On the tinkerbell half marathon facebook page there are a number of people trying to sell bibs.

But sadly that won't help her quest to get a coast-to-coast medal since the name has to match. I don't think there is a way to get in the race now that it's sold out. Bummer :(

I think one of the bibs on the runDisney facebook page is completing the C2C, so she could still get a C2C as that person. Make sure you call GET Travel. They may just happen to have one available too. Not sure about the charity entries...I am sure some are available, but that may just be an expensive entry. I hope you find one!! You really deserve to do the Tink!!

Thanks for the info! I emailed GET travel and will be calling in the morning...fingers crossed!

Then your only option is to look at the listings under the event page for the Tinker Bell on the runDisney facebook page. There are quite a few listings there and most seem to be willing to meet at the Expo which I think would be a good thing. Hope it all works out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter