tink2020's designs *updated*

Case in Point. I wrote a response and before I could submit, it went out again... for like 6 minutes. Grr.

Still have 2 more designs to post, but the site never has time to upload them! Maybe later....

mickeyseetheworld.jpg

Mickey see the world red yellow stars

I mentioned this to another friend, who I know has RR, the other day, and she said she's called to complain, and RR claims they are working on correcting the problem. I hope that's the case!

That tink design is way toooo cute! I may have to get my girls another shirt and put this design on it! Thanks for sharing with us!

Monica

Jennifer they are all really cute designs.
I know your supposed to be studing but what us the test going to be over.

Jennifer! I like those designs! I want the castle one, but CAN NOT do another shirt! NO NO NO NO !! :rotfl2:

miss missy said:
Jennifer! I like those designs! I want the castle one, but CAN NOT do another shirt! NO NO NO NO !! :rotfl2:

I know the feeling! My mom and sister are about to kill me that i keep showing them more and making them make decisions all over again! :blush:

bear74 said:
Jennifer they are all really cute designs.
I know your supposed to be studing but what us the test going to be over.

Oh, I don't have one now. I have had a test or two every monday since August (I think the one at the beginning of this thread was last week or the week before). Today was my last one (before finals)! It was pediatric cardiology and pulmonology. It stunk.

Oh, well! Next Monday will be my first monday FREE! Except that I have a clinical skills test (hands on stuff) on Tuesday, and then finals the next week.

Less than 6 months...... less than 6 months...... (repeat x100000) :rolleyes1

Jennifer

Can you make it smaller, and I like the boxed one, but with the Merry Christmas with Tink inbetween the merry and the christmas? Did you understand that? Thanks Thanks!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter