• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

times for buses to start?

jen2207

Mouseketeer
Is there somewhere I can find what TIME buses start running their routes from the resorts to the parks? I've seen a couple of TR that said bus service didn't start until 8:00am to AK, we have ADR at Tusker house at 8:20a, staying at SSR.... will we make it?

I was hoping perhaps there was a resource that listed the start times for bus routes? :confused3

There are "breakfast buses" that run specifically for the breakfast ADRs. Get out there about 45-60 minutes before your ADR and you should be fine.

You will make it, We had an 8:05 reservation at the TuskerHouse and when we arrived at the restaurant it was 7:58, kinda close but you'll make it.

They start running one hour before. Special ones run earlier if there ic character dining at a resort. Ask at the front desk for details.

Is there a realistic schedule of how long it takes to get to the parks from the various resorts on the bus?

Well from the furthest points it's about 25min-1/2 hour drive with no traffic BUT you have to figure you'll be waiting for a bus for up to 20 minutes, then you have to walk to your ADRs (and go through security if your ADRs are in a park) so we always leave at least an hour. If we have morning ADRs at another resort, we take a cab. I like to get as much sleep as I can.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter