Timekeeper question

K9pal

<font color=green>Just call me Miss Patient!
Has anyone been on Timekeeper recently? That's where we were on 9/11/2001 when the parks were evacuated, just wondering if the Trade Center towers were still included or if the film had been changed to take them out?

:paw:

Unfortunately, The Timekeeper is now a "seasonal" attraction, which has only been open a few days this year. It has slowly become a semi-permanent meet-and-greet for Buzz Lightyear, The Incredibles, & Stitch. Now that's what I call Progress! :rolleyes: I just hope CoP isn't next, and that a great new atttraction will replace The Timekeeper. "There's a great big beautiful tomorrow... just a dream away." :sad1:

Actually, Timekeeper has been open lately. Even on days when attendance has been low, this attraction has been open as well as Carousel of Progress.

henrylovespooh said:
Timekeeper is always closed when we go and I would like to see it. Bummer.

Any chance it is open over Thanksgiving? I have never seen it.

I may be in the minority, but I love Timekeeper. If it's open in December, I would love to see it again. I was able to see it in December of 2003 and thought it was great with the only drawback being that the twin towers were in the NY skyline because seeing that still makes me incredibly sad. The attraction is still worth seeing again though. IMHO Maggie

ChristmasElf said:
Actually, Timekeeper has been open lately. Even on days when attendance has been low, this attraction has been open as well as Carousel of Progress.
Really, that's great! When did you last see it open? I'd love one more viewing before it's gone.

went to MK last week and Timekeeper was most definitely closed. The queue are was being used for meet and greet for Buzz, Mr & Mrs Incredible, and Stitch.

MOST SAD!

For those interested, D-Troops has a pretty good write up of the (at least soon-to-be) fate of the Timekeeper. :paw:

I was there 9/11-9/26 and it was closed. It was also closed in April and the first week of Dec. last year. I haven't seen it since my honeymoon.

Time keeper was a meet 'n greet when I was there 2 weeks ago, also.

PS: There's a rumor (I think on Jim Hill's website) that CoP may be getting taken over by little green men some day.

Though they've been saying "CoP is leavign soon, see it while you can..." since about 1998.

Christmas Elf said:

Are you sure the actual attraction has been open? When I was there at the beginning of September, the doors were open but it was a meet & greet for Buzz and Stitch. And according to a Cast Member, yes, that means Timekeeper is no more :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter