Timeframe for resale...

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by LauraEadon, Apr 18, 2012.

1. LauraEadon

LauraEadon

We overnighted the final check and paperwork to the title company last week...

What timeframe are we looking at until this is closed and over...

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. zavandor

zavandor DIS Veteran

For me, the title company closed within one week since they received the documents. Then one week before you are in the Disney system, and another week before your points are loaded.

4. disneynutz

disneynutz DIS Veteran DIS Lifetime Sponsor

It can be a couple of weeks more at least. You are dealing with people and to them it's just the job of pushing paper.

:earsboy: Bill

5. Homemom

Homemom DIS Veteran

It also depends on the seller. The title company received our docs and check on Friday. They are going to contact the seller today to see why they haven't received anything from them yet. I would think they would be in a hurry to get their money.

6. LauraEadon

LauraEadon

I got an email today saying they, too, were waiting for the papers from the seller.

I agree, you'd think they would be in a hurry to get their money!

7. tb1972

tb1972 DIS Veteran

I just closed on a resale late March. Took two weeks to get in to the DVC system, obtain a member # and have access to my points.