Time to say goodbye to a terrible show and parade!

Discussion in 'Disney Rumors and News' started by buzzCMlightyear, Mar 16, 2013.

1. 101disneyfan

101disneyfan Waiting for Avatar, Star Wars, Pixar Place...

I started sensing this when Hollywood Studios became the dumping ground for older attractions from other parks.
    Block Party Bash became Disney Hollywood's Dreams Come True Parade
    Fantasmic cut down to a few shows a week.
    It's obvious that we need the expansion of Pixar Place, AND the rumored Lucasfilm expansion to enhance this park.

And I still wish that the original Sunset Blvd plans hadn't fallen through. It would've been nice to have 4-5 more e-tickets.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Chinito07

Chinito07 Earning My Ears

I hope they are working for a better replacement:)

4. CentralFloridian99

CentralFloridian99 The guy who will ask all the celebrities if they w

Nothing yet, but the insiders say don't expect a new one.

5. phineasfan100

phineasfan100 Mouseketeer

To me, all of this is pointing to something most of us want to see. The parade route and the DC show are both located at the crossroads of Hollywood and Sunset, the location of the "temporary" hat. If BOTH of them are being canceled, and with roadwork going on, some work may be going on over there, if you know what I mean...

We may be seeing this a lot more often...

[​IMG]

6. PoohbearMama

PoohbearMama Earning My Ears

My little guys will miss this parade. They loved it when we were there last.

7. SpectroMagic*o*

SpectroMagic*o* Por favor manténganse alejado de las puertas

Personally I could care less, but now my daughter is getting super into everything Pixar and I think she would have really loved it. I think they really need to do something that focuses on Pixar, even just a character meal or something.

8. mousefan2322

mousefan2322 Earning My Ears

This could have a positive side! Disney is not gong to lay off that many entertainment cast members all at once. This could mean more meet and greets at DHS plus an extra night of fantasmic which could be great

9. 101disneyfan

101disneyfan Waiting for Avatar, Star Wars, Pixar Place...

Now, I wonder if the new Parade would feature more than just PIXAR characters with the rumors of integrating Star Wars into the Disney Studios.

Am I the only one that thinks that something is wrong with the fact that the Disney Studios parade hasn't featured Mickey Mouse since Disney Stars and Motor Cars ended in 2008? Any thoughts?

10. bxccah

bxccah Ch-Ch-Ch-ChipnDale!

I agree!! I'd personally love a parade with lots of the Pixar characters and the fab five. Parades aren't the same without the Mouse :(

11. floridajen

floridajen Annual Passholder

interesting...