Time to say goodbye to a terrible show and parade!

I started sensing this when Hollywood Studios became the dumping ground for older attractions from other parks.
Block Party Bash became Disney Hollywood's Dreams Come True Parade
Fantasmic cut down to a few shows a week.
It's obvious that we need the expansion of Pixar Place, AND the rumored Lucasfilm expansion to enhance this park.

And I still wish that the original Sunset Blvd plans hadn't fallen through. It would've been nice to have 4-5 more e-tickets.

To me, all of this is pointing to something most of us want to see. The parade route and the DC show are both located at the crossroads of Hollywood and Sunset, the location of the "temporary" hat. If BOTH of them are being canceled, and with roadwork going on, some work may be going on over there, if you know what I mean...

We may be seeing this a lot more often...

nohat.JPG

Personally I could care less, but now my daughter is getting super into everything Pixar and I think she would have really loved it. I think they really need to do something that focuses on Pixar, even just a character meal or something.

This could have a positive side! Disney is not gong to lay off that many entertainment cast members all at once. This could mean more meet and greets at DHS plus an extra night of fantasmic which could be great

Now, I wonder if the new Parade would feature more than just PIXAR characters with the rumors of integrating Star Wars into the Disney Studios.

Am I the only one that thinks that something is wrong with the fact that the Disney Studios parade hasn't featured Mickey Mouse since Disney Stars and Motor Cars ended in 2008? Any thoughts?

101disneyfan said:
Now, I wonder if the new Parade would feature more than just PIXAR characters with the rumors of integrating Star Wars into the Disney Studios.

Am I the only one that thinks that something is wrong with the fact that the Disney Studios parade hasn't featured Mickey Mouse since Disney Stars and Motor Cars ended in 2008? Any thoughts?

I agree!! I'd personally love a parade with lots of the Pixar characters and the fab five. Parades aren't the same without the Mouse :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter