1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

time of Chip n Dale's singalong at Fort Wilderness?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by cefcdana, Feb 28, 2013.

1. cefcdana

cefcdana Mouseketeer

I'm going the 1st week of September and want to go to the Chip n Dale Sing along and movie night at Fort Wilderness. I also want to do dinner at Boma at AKL that same night. Does anyone know what time the sing a long starts in Sept. I know there are different summer/fall times but wasn't sure which one early September was considered. Also, will it take us a long time to get from Boma to the Singalong? We can either take Disney transportation or drive our car.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. growinupdisney

growinupdisney DIS Veteran

It generally begins around 7 p.m. during the fall/winter season and 8 p.m. beginning sometime in April through the summer. It is held near the Meadow Trading Post in the campfire area.

It would be mush easier driving car, you will have to take an internal bus at FW to get to Meadows trading post

4. cefcdana

cefcdana Mouseketeer

Thanks Growinupindisney! Do you happen to know if early September is considered Fall or Summer?

5. PictureJumpr

PictureJumpr At Least 'til it Rains

Summer.

The times are adjusted for when daylight savings changes/shifts the time of sundown... they like to do the singalong at sunset so it is dark for the movie afterward.

6. nelsonkg

nelsonkg Mouseketeer

We are staying at WL and also wAnt to give this a try is it fun, worth the trip over?

7. growinupdisney

growinupdisney DIS Veteran

If you have the time and can be worked in your schedule I would definitely do it.