1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Time is flying by......ADRs in less than 2 weeks!

Discussion in 'UK Trip Planning Forum' started by bee86, Dec 10, 2012.

1. bee86

bee86 DIS Veteran

OHMYGOSH!!!!!!!!!!!

Where on earth has the time gone????? On the 23rd I book adrs!!!!! CRAZY!!! Cannot believe its the 180 mark so soon!!!
    I have been soooooooo busy with uni lately that I haven't had much time to plan ( I also just found out I have a study trip to Chicago with uni next march very last min hence me being so busy, i cant believe it, really on a very tight budget now )
    ANYWAY.... :rotfl:
    Have a look and see what you guys think(on the regular dining plan btw) Also if you have any tips on the best time for dinner do let me know too :):flower3:

21st June: Arrival - no adr prob wolfgang puck express
    22nd: Coral Reef
    23rd: Via Napoli
    24th: 'Ohana
    25th: Be Our Guest
    26th: Teppan Edo
    27th: Mama Melrose
    28th:Cinderellas Royal Table
    29th: Yak and Yeti
    30th: Rainforest Cafe

Hoping to do the wishes desert party as well and was considering doing maybe one more breakfast character meal OOP....??? Which one would you suggest considering its me and my mum..?
    My ADRs open up on the 23rd which is a sunday, will I have any problems because its a sunday?? Also,I have booked with WDTC, so do i need to get another reference number,(american reference number) before booking?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. orangetiggs

orangetiggs Married my sweetheart in DISNEY!!!!!

We loved be our guest, we were lucky to get a reservation aon a preview day last month and the food and setting are great

4. Shazzie B

Shazzie B DIS Veteran

Booking on a Sunday will be fine. I think you'll only need the Disney reservation number if you're hoping to use the 180 + 10 that those staying on site benefit from. Good luck booking:)

I'd recommend Crystal Palace for a character meal - but then my favourite character is Pooh so I'm biased. :goodvibes . Garden Grill is very good also as Chip & Dale are quite playful with 'older' guests & you'd meet the main man (or mouse) himsellf too.

5. bee86

bee86 DIS Veteran

FAB!!!!!!! Thanks so much, great to hear good reviews:goodvibes

Thanks for the good luck wishes, its my first time booking ADRs and I will admit to being quite nervous!And yes staying on site so have the 180+10 :)
    Ahhhh yes........Crystal Palace been toying with this for AGES, will i wont I...hehe I think im going to have to add this one in as a breakfast choice OOP i totally heart the 100 acre gang and i just needed and excuse to do so hehe :rotfl:
    Hopefully I get all the slots I want would be a pity not too.
    Should I be ready for let down with getting some of those even at the 180 day mark?

6. dixonsontour

dixonsontour DIS Veteran

Some great choices.

Are you doing the fantasmic package at mama melrose?

7. bee86

bee86 DIS Veteran

Aww thanks, I've done quite a bit of research and taken a lot of advice from everyone on here! (you guys are amazing Hehe)

Yes chose mama melrose for the fantasmic package :)

8. Shazzie B

Shazzie B DIS Veteran

I've always managed to book exactly what I've wanted at the 180 day mark - I do as soon as it opens (Noon our time for on-line). Sometimes have to compromise on time I wanted - couldn't get Crystal Palace for 12 people at 8:05am, had to settle for 8:20 - but then booking for 12 was a challenge!!

The only one you may struggle with is CRT - very popular - if doing online have it all set up ready to go on the dot of noon.:thumbsup2

9. Cyrano

Cyrano Moderator Moderator

Some great choices for your ADRs :goodvibes

10. bee86

bee86 DIS Veteran

Thanks cryano! Read and re read reviews on here before compiling the list! Haha!
    Shazzie b brilliant advice for CRT ill be ready to go on the dot of noon like a crazy person lol dare any one come near me on the 23rd from about 11.30 till all my ADRS are sorted haha :)

11. BethEJo

BethEJo <font color=blue>I left the house at 5.45am - that

Also remember to give them a ring if there's a reservation you can't get online!

I only say that because I tried reserving tea at the tea room in the GF, but kept getting a big fat 'unavailable' when I tried to reserve it online. I left it for a couple of days after resigning myself to not getting it when someone on here suggested ringing them up and enquiring. Well, it worked!

Can't believe I made my ADRs 50 days ago now!!! Time really does fly!

12. bee86

bee86 DIS Veteran

Yet another great tip! Thanks a mill bethejo:)
    Wow 50days since yours does it only feel like yesterday??