Time from POFQ to GF

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by tlicsss, Jul 3, 2007.

1. tlicsss

tlicsss Earning My Ears

Hi! Disney newbie here. I will be at WDW for the first time the week after Thanksgiving and staying at POFQ. I have made reservation for the Backstage Magic tour (9am-4pm) and Victoria and Albert's at 6pm for the same day. Will I have enough time after the tour to go back to the hotel, freshen up, and make it on time to the dinner reservation? What would you suggest to be the best route in terms of disney transportation from POFQ to V&A? Thank you in advance for your help!

2. Bob P

Bob P DIS Veteran

Welcome to the DIS!

If it were me, I would take a taxi back from POFQ to the GF. It will cost you about $10-15 plus tip, but you will get there in about 10 minutes rather than taking about 45 minutes using WDW transportation.

3. illiniowl

illiniowl Mouseketeer

I would second the notion of taking a cab from POFQ to GF. On the way back from V&A, however, since time presumably won't be of the essence, you could take the monorail from GF to MK, and then the bus from MK to POFQ...but only if, when you leave the GF, MK is still open or is within an hour or so of having closed. Otherwise, I believe the route would need to be GF => DTD => POFQ.