Time from mco to art of animation

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by mcpaket, Jan 10, 2013.

1. mcpaket

mcpaket Earning My Ears

Hi there. We land on an international flight to mco at 4pm and are using the magical express to go to art of animation. Does anyone have any idea how long this would take? Many thanks

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. aaarcher86

aaarcher86 DIS Veteran

The actual drive time is about 30 minutes. Time varies between the time you land, get to the bus, if you have to wait at all, etc.

4. Kimberle

Kimberle <font color=darkorchid>WL Vet<br><font color=blue>

The time from leaving airport property to arriving on WDW property is 30 minutes. When it arrives at AoA depends on how many stops your bus makes.

5. disneydreamfan14

disneydreamfan14 See Ya Real Soon!

For our November trip, AoA was the first DME stop in Walt Disney World and the ride was about 25-30 (not sure the exact time, we were all too excited to keep track!) minutes depending on your driver.

6. mcpaket

mcpaket Earning My Ears

Thanks everyone

7. Missytara

Missytara I'm all ears!

You can find a lot of information about ME over on the Transportation Board, but the general rule of thumb we post is 70 - 90 minutes after you deboard the plane to arriving at your resort.

8. Mike7468

Mike7468 Mouseketeer

You may want to consider how long it may take to get thru customs also if you are considering trying to make dining plans.

9. NJRRK

NJRRK DIS Veteran

That's for domestic flights, add a bit for international since they must claim their luggage, clear customs, then head to the DME area.