• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Time for a WDW Honeymoon Count!

Lorelai

Unapologetic Palm Tree Hugger
We spent our Honeymoon in Disney -

May 23rd - 29th, 1993. :bride: :groom:

It was my first time ever to Walt Disney World, and it was totally my husband's idea.

Now look what he has started, we've been six times - our seventh trip is coming in April, with our three children (who could probably navigate the parks in their sleep! Poor kids.....)

I read about an awful lot of Disney Honeymooners here, so let's start a count.

Put the years, maybe we'll have some shared dates. :goodvibes

Let's Go!!

we honeymooned in Disney last year, May31-June12. Had such a good time we're going back for our 1 year anniversary! :goodvibes
(like we'd go anywhere else anyway :rolleyes: )

Getting married March 18. Staying at Poly 8 nights for honeymoon after 5 nights in the Bahamas! Already planning anniversary trip at Contemporary for next March! :cool1:

We did a land and sea vacation may 22-29, 2005. We had a great time and went back in December for our first MVMCP!

Count us in. We honeymooned at Disney in July/August 1991. It was my husband's and my first time staying on site. Stayed at Disney Inn. We went in 1993 and 1995 to celebrate anniversaries. We don't do that anymore since we figured out September -December is much less crowded and much cooler. :)

Our 9 year old has already decided he will honeymoon at WDW. Of course, I had to ask the "what if your girlfriend does not like WDW" question, to which he replied that she would not be his girlfriend if she didn't. :rotfl2: I think I have trained him well!!! :yay:

disneyfan6301 said:
Our 9 year old has already decided he will honeymoon at WDW. Of course, I had to ask the "what if your girlfriend does not like WDW" question, to which he replied that she would not be his girlfriend if she didn't. :rotfl2: I think I have trained him well!!! :yay:

Yes, I agree. Excellent job!! :goodvibes

We're getting married Nov. 4, 2006 at sunset pointe at the poly in disney:groom: :bride: and honeymooning Nov. 5-13 2006. :love: :love: We're staying at the Poly from Nov.3-10 and the Hard Rock Hotel from Nov.10-13. :tink: :dancer: pixiedust: ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo

Count me in. mine is this year in November :) At the Contemporary!!

My daughter is on her honeymoon at WDW right now. She and her new hubby got married March 11 and they are being treated like royalty. I spoke to her by phone last night. They are having a wonderful time and wearing their bride and groom mouse ears everywhere.

KinderTchr said:
My daughter is on her honeymoon at WDW right now. She and her new hubby got married March 11 and they are being treated like royalty. I spoke to her by phone last night. They are having a wonderful time and wearing their bride and groom mouse ears everywhere.

Wonderful! Congratulations on your daughter's marriage (and her fantastic choice of honeymoon! ;) )

And welcome to the DIS - I see it's your first post - so welcome, and enjoy. :goodvibes

We Honeymooned at Disney though we did stay off site.

August 6th - 11th 2001

We're going back this August for our 5th aniversery.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter