Time Flame Tree in AK opens?

arizonacolbys

Owner of 2 Crazy Labs!
I am hoping to plan an early lunch at Flame Tree BBQ in AK on our Sept trip - maybe around 11 or 11:30 - historically do they open before then?

TIA! ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

They opened at 10:00 when we were there the first week of February!

I don't know if you've eaten there before or not. We thought the chicken sandwich and ribs were really good, also the fries with cheese. The beans tasted straight from the can to us, but overall it was good. Do you know about the tables around back and down the path near the lake? They are under a pavillion and it's really nice and relaxing back there!

Thanks for the info! No, we've never eaten there before - I am really looking forward to trying it - have heard many good reviews from this board. The menu looks tasty, too! :)

I have heard of these peaceful tables, but haven't seen them yet - I'll be sure to look for them in September - thanks again!!! :bounce: :Pinkbounc

You're welcome! I'm always so happy to read a question I know the answer to! :teeth: I've gotten SO much help from everyone here on the DIS that I'm eager to return the favor whenever I can!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter