Tigger ears

I don't recall ever seeing them. DD(14) (then) wanted Piglet ears for our first family trip to Disney World (back in 2008). I looked high and low, and couldn't find them anywhere. Eventually, I dug up a very old piglet costume we had gotten her when she was just a baby for Halloween one year. I cut the head apart, and got the ear section off it, then went to the craft store, and got some closed cell foam, and some spray adhesive, and stopped by the dollar store for a wide headband. A bit of work, and I was able to make nice stiff ear inserts out of the foam, then I glued the inserts, and surrounding fabric down to the headband, wrapped it around to the inside, and had my mother finish it off by sewing the fabric together along the inside of the headband. Voila, a custom made pair of Piglet Ears.

As soon as my son saw them, he needed to have Pooh ears, so we got some appropriately colored felt, and a white hat, and some fabric paint. Poohs ears were made from the same foam as the insert for piglets ears, and covered in the felt, then glued and sewn onto the hat, which we painted.

If you can't find them for sale, don't overlook the possibility of making your own. Pooh and Piglet certainly took notice of DD's custom piglet ears, as did a good many cast member.

I haven't seen them in years. Last year they had his tail though. Maybe still do. It's cool. I got my pair on eBay two years ago.

I haven't seen them in years. Last year they had his tail though. Maybe still do. It's cool. I got my pair on eBay two years ago.
Thank you for the eBay idea. I just ordered a set of ears with a tail. I was also able to order a Cheshire Cat set for my DDIL. Thanks again. :tigger:

You can find the ears that PP posted in many places at WDW. The Chapeau in the Magic Kingdom is one store that should have them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter