Tiffany Towncar

illiram

Can't get enough Disney
For those that have used Tiffany, is this the best limo service to use? Our fare both ways would be $140. Are you supposed to tip on top of this and if so what is customary? Thanks! :)

I have used TT in the past...but not for awhile now. I currently use Florida Tours...a board sponsor. Yes, you tip on top of the cost. I generally tip 20%....or 10% on each leg. So, in your case, $14 each way.

Having tried several of the services we now either rent a car or take DME. Professionalism seems to be an issue. We have had rude dispatch,rude drivers and late drivers.

I think the fact that they have to add a mandatory Tip says it all. If the service was consistently good people would tip because They wanted to.

I have used them for 12 years, twice a year, and they have been excellent. I wouldn't hesitate to use them. Always on time and always professional.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter