Tiffany Towncar Review

Jhogan

Earning My Ears
Hey everybody!! Just wanted to post some positive comments about Tiffany Towncar. We have used them for the past several years now, just got back from our third time this year, and they have always been the greatest. The drivers are always friendly, always ontime and always ready to help out anyway they can and the same goes for the people at the main office working the phones. They truly understand the meaning of the term "Customer Service". Just a little FYI for what it's worth.

Appreciate the positive feedback. We are considering using TT in July.:sunny:

We were in WDW April 18th-27th and used Tiffany Towncar and they were wonderful. It was DH, 2 DDs, my Mom, and Me. Our driver was Berkley Edwards (request him if you can, he is wonderful) we got in at 1:30 in the afternoon and he was there waiting with a sign. He helped my DH with all our luggage being we had a double stoller, 2 car seats, 2 large bags, a carryon, 2 backpacks. It was a lot of stuff and nothing for him seemed to be a problem. We are going to use them in Sept. and request Berkley again.
Diane

Glad to read your positive comments. We love Tiffany and Berkley is our favorite driver too. He just let me borrow his book a couple weeks ago. He is the best. One time I didnt get him and I was so disappointed. I know to book him up long in advance now.

Just wondering if you did a grocery stop with Tiffany's? I have been watching and they seem to get a lot of positives comments.

I was trying to upgrade my shuttle with Mears in my package to a town car, but through Disney they said it would be a lot more than the ones recommended on the boards. They said the company they use is Star.

I'm sooo confused! :earseek:

Thanks for the great review. We are using TT this Sunday for the first time and are glad to hear all the great reviews.

We did the grocery stop it was 20 minutes and that was plenty of time. Just don't do what we did, we got more food then we ended up using so it was a waste of money. I would request Berkley Edwards if you can. Enjoy.

We used TTC last July for the first time and they were great! Even though our flight was late, Berkley was there waiting for us. We also did the grocery stop, about 15-20 minutes, and with a list, that was plenty. On the return trip, I had to adjust pick up times, and they worked with me, no problem.

I agree, request Berkley well in advance. If we weren't driving down this time, I'd definitely use TTC again. Have a great trip!

Glad to see this thread! I just booked TTC this morning for our trip in May. $90 roundtrip and there is a $5 off coupon on their website. Disney wanted $150 for their towncar service. It seems, reading this that Berkley is the only driver they have! LOL

Wishing everyone a "magical" day!:wave:

Booked TTC this past Saturday for our Dec. trip. Great to hear all the positive comments.

Thanks everyone! This is the final step in planning for our trip. Now all we have to do is wait. Ugh! That darn counter just isn't moving fast enough...:earboy2:

I have been looking all over sites for towncar services but based on reviews here I will be booking with Tiffany's and asking for Berkley .
I just have a couple of ?'s if someone could help. How long in advance can you book them, how long is your grocery stop and also if your flight is delayed or whatever, is it your responsibility to let them know or do they check that themselves? :

When I booked with Tiffany he said a 20 minute grocery stop at a Publix. He said it was right on the way.

When I asked for Berkley, he said he was usually a van driver and not a towncar driver. :(

Can't wait till June!!

I just want to post about my positive experiences with TTC so far. We have used them in the past and have had no problems.
I have booked them for our trip in June, I have had to call 3 times now with changes and they have been very nice to deal with.
First we changed our resort from the POR to the POFQ, then we changed our resort to splitting the stay so we will be dropped off at the POFQ, but picked out at the Poly....then we changed the day we are leaving from Saturday night to Sunday morning. My last call I also changed the reservation to include a grocery stop.
I have read some posts in the past where people have said dealing with TTC over the phone has been less than pleasant, but I have been very happy with their service.

Just returned yesterday and used TTC. Our driver, Ricardo, was at the airport waiting for us and then arrived right on time to pick us up at the hotel. Great experience and will use them again in Dec when we return. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Just wondering what was the time span from when they picked you up at the resort until your flight?

I haven't flown for a while and was wondering how long they allow for security etc. :wave2:

Well, when we are using them in July, our flight leaves at 4:20 pm, so the confirmation says 2:20 pm. It takes about 30 minutes to get to the airport, so that gives us an hour and a half. Should be enough! :) hopefully....

We just returned from our trip to POR May 10-14. We had a great time and we used Tiffany Town Car for our trip. This is the third time that I have used them but it was the first time my bf had used them. He was nervous about using them--he wanted to rent a car at first. When we arrived at the airport our driver was waiting for us and assisted us with our luggage. I quickly pointed out the line for the Mears shuttle service that our travel agent recommended. When my bf saw the town car and realized it would just be the two of us he was so happy!!
Our driver, Waseem was fantastic--very pleasant and very helpful! We did make a stop at the grocery store for drinks and snacks for the room. On our final day Waseem again picked us up and he was at least 15 minutes early which was great! I can't wait for my next trip and I will be using TT again and again!!

Ok fellow travelers. Based on all these rave reviews I have just booked Tiffany Car Service for RT service for our trip on June 3rd! I have the $5 coupon printed and I'm ready to go. We were just going to take a cab but this seems like a good deal. It's $85 plus tip for RT. Plus we will get to our hotel right away (I hope!).

I'm giddy, 18 days to go! Oh and I'm not telling my husband, I'm just surprising him when we get off plane and there's a sign with our name on it in Baggage Claim.

Please confirm more good experiences with Tiffany, we haven't traveled very much and this is my plane trip in 6 years, and my first Disney trip in 22yrs (I was 12 for all those doing math!).

meaneaus in disney

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter