Tiffany Towncar Forgot us!

We have used Tiffany two times and we always use Metro Cars on our Detroit end of travel. We always "pad" our time by 15-20 min. to allow for problems like this although they have rarely happened. Also, I always call the day before to confirm that we are in the system. Better safe than sorry. Towncar service is pretty much like everything else in life, when it goes as scheduled it's great, when it misfires it is very stressful!

:wave:

We had a terrible experience with Tiffany Towncar last Sept and I will not use them again either.

The driver was very late picking us up and when she got there she was very rude and told me that she refused to help us with our luggage. I was standing there with two small children, two strollers, carryons, and 6 pieces of luggage and she said she was hired to be a driver not a luggage handler. So I got a porter and asked the porter to take us to other transportation and left her standing there. I didn't pay Tiffany anything nor did I call for a return trip. How could I trust them at that point to pick us up to take us back?

Scratch them off the list..

JodyTG said:
Definitely post a review. We are thinking about using DME also for our December trip and would love to know how wegoshop works out for you.

We used DME and wegoshop.com in June. When we booked the wegoshop.com order we were told that although we had a requested time of delivery, it might take a bit longer. Evidently with the start of DME, wegoshop was getting a lot more business!!! So, they weren't entirely sure of their timing. But...we had asked for a 4:30 delivery time. 4 is our 'official' check-in time with DVC, and we have had issues about not being able to get our room on-time so asked for a delivery time that gave us a window. They gave us a phone number to call when we got into our room and the room number. We were able to get in at 2:30 (of course, since we had a 4:30 delivery time!!!). So, we called at about 3:00, when the luggage came. They told us they would be there between 4 and 4:15. They were right on time at 4:00!! I loved being able to order fresh and dairy foods as well as non-perishables!! I'll use them for all my WDW grocery orders!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter