Tiffany Town Car Service

Cllong75

Fave Place on Earth
Just wanted to give Kudos to Tiffany town car service, they were one of the cheapest so we were a little concerned using them to go to Seaworld, we had a group of 10 so we needed a van, they were INCREDIBLE, very timely, very clean and provided a car seat for DS and it was very clean and newer. Our driver Sergio was very nice. I would definately recommend them. ::MinnieMo :grouphug:

We have used Tiffiany three times from MCO to the WL and have booked them again for our November trip.

Always good to hear positive comments!

Thanks,
penny
:goodvibes

Can anyone share what the cost is from MCO to WDW (Pop century)? 2 adults, 2 children. They'll make a grocery store stop, right? (this will be next March).

Soupermom,

The cost would be $95.00 roundtrip.

Check out the info on the website:

http://www.tiffanytowncars.com/

There is even a coupon. You need to request a grocery store stop when booking your trip. Have you ever used a car service before? Let me know if you'd like any details.

--penny

No, I've never used a towncar service. Trying to decide between that and ME. I've heard good things about Tiffany and Florida Tours. Any suggestions would be welcome, thanks!

For us ME isn't an option. I budget for the towncar service. When arriving I want to go directly to my hotel -- no stops inbetween unless it is a grocery stop....

When I am going home I just want to get to the airport ... again I'm not interested in stopping at other places prior to arriving at the airport. Plus, the airline we use doesn't participate in the program.

So for us, there isn't a question ..... towncar service --- all the way!

We've used Berkley at Tiffany for probably five years now ... twice a year. He is wonderful. Drives a van. Now I pay for the van even though we only need a towncar -- he has watched our DS grow from 2 years to 7 years old...remembers everything. It is nice to have such great service! Tiffany and Berkely come HIGHLY recommended.

I agree Cjsmom! I don't want to wonder how long it will take to drop everyone else off. Just a personal preference on my family's part!

I do love to see our driver holding the sign with our family name on it.

As far as waiting for my luggage for a few hours, it doesn't work for me. I want to unpack and settle in at my leisure.

--penny

We can't say enough good things about Tiffany Towncars. We will be using them for the third time this February. We even booked them to pickup our family flying at a different time than us and booked their van for our return to MCO as we will be a party of 9 by that time.

Having someone greet you at baggage, help you with your bags, converse with you about Florida (my kids had a ton of questions) and not have to cram into a shuttle with a ton of other people was so worth the money. I liked not having to wait for other people or other people's luggage etc. Nice individual service.

for Tiffany Town Car & Berkely.
We used them in June and he recognized me immediately even though it had been several years since the last time he had seen us.
Another nice touch is that has a sheet printed up for the grocery stop telling what items are in which aisles. A great time saver!!

We normally drive down, but the next time we do fly we will be using Tiffany. And hopefully Berkely.

We were happy with Tiffany towncar service. Loved the grocery store stop. I noticed that we were picked up in a nice towncar but, dropped off in a minivan that was decent but, not great (kinda messy). I have seen this with other services, when traveling in Europe. I guess they figure they'll charm you on the way there and use the cruddy cars for getting you back on outa town! We would use them again, trying Magical Express though we took the Mears bus one year and were not so pleased ... took FOREVER to get to our resort. Tiffany's cost us $95 total and tips totaling $30 (20/10) and it was tons better than waiting for a bus. But, since ME is free, we are willing to try it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter