Tiffany question

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by VA_mouseman, Apr 27, 2004.

1. VA_mouseman

VA_mouseman "Marching Along, We're Adventurers!"

Just signed up with Tiffany Towncar for the roundtrip transportation. Forgot to ask at the time, so I'll ask here:

What forms of payment are taken? Cash and/or credit cards? If by credit card, do they have a surcharge? Also, what do people usually tip for a towncar service?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. dina7

dina7 I'd Rather Be In Disney World

We used a credit card to pay and there was no surcharge. For the life of me I can't remember what we gave for a tip, sorry. Make sure you use a coupon-Tiffany's website has one and so does The Mouse For Less website. All you have to do with Tiffany's coupon is hand it to the driver. i think it is for $5 off. Every little bit helps.:Pinkbounc

4. GaryWT

GaryWT Mouseketeer

We used a credit card but decided not to use the coupon that I had because I was using the credit card. We paid $105 round trip and tipped $10 each way. Everything went great.

5. becobscot

becobscot <font color=red>Mouseketeer<br><font color=navy>On

We used a credit card. There was no surcharge. We tipped about $10 each way also. There is an $8 off coupon in the Passporter Guide Book that we used. BTW, we were very happy with the service. Flight was delayed and they picked us up at 12:30 in the morning! Our driver was Omar. :earsgirl:

6. Sunkissed

Sunkissed DIS Veteran

How do Tiffany and Florida Town Cars compare? I know rates are about the same, but can anyone give me some pointers re: service, etc.? I am booking our flight this weekend and would like to get the ground transportation taken care of as well. Thanks!:earsgirl:

ETA: Just booked with Tiffany this morning. One question: can you combine the website AND the Passporter coupons? Thanks.