Tiffany Limo prices?

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by Cruella102, May 10, 2001.

1. Cruella102

Cruella102 Earning My Ears

Can anyone fill me in on the cost of a limo from TTC?

2. lolatuck

lolatuck Mouseketeer

I called yesterday to make my TTC ressie and I asked about getting a limo from the airport to our hotel and a towncar back to the airport when we leave and they said that it would be $110 for the limo and $45 for the towncar. I believe that the cost of the limo includes the tip, though. I also believe that roundtrip with the limo is just double the $110 so that would be $220 rt.

Here's their phone # if you wish to call them direct (it's toll free!): 1-888-838-2161.

Hope this helps.

3. SeaSpray

SeaSpray Disney World fan since 1976

And yes, that does include the tip! We just used TTC and had the limo from and to Orlando Airport. Marcello was our driver and he was on time, friendly, helpful, and dressed very nicely in a new-looking black suit or tux.

I would highly recommend TTC and their limo. The limo is a late model, brand new looking vehicle with a beautiful interior. One entire side of the interior is a mirrored bar with wine and champagne glasses and colored napkins hanging up. The coolers were stocked with soda and spring water. There was a tv with DVD player at one end. I actually have several photos of the exterior and interior of the limo. If anyone would like to see them, please email me and I would be happy to send them to you!