tickets incuded?

kokomos

DIS Veteran
My husband told me tonight we could go on a disney cruise 3 land 4 sea. Im wondering is park tickets are included in the price are they hoppers, include waterparks? And what about dining plan included or can it be added on?

Thanks
Wanda

Hi Wanda.

DH and I are doing the 4 and 3 Land/Sea cruise. From what I have read and have been told by my TA (AAA), you do get tickets to the parks. They are park hopper tickets but you cannot participate in the DDE or any other dining plan. Your food at the parks are strickly out of pocket. I am not sure exactly why but I have tried and even called Disney and was told that no dining plan can be connected with the Land/Sea package. Also, the price does not include the water parks.

HTH

I originally booked the land/sea package then did some homework. I found it was $$hundreds less to book them seperately myself-and we were able to do the dining plan that way too. We are staying in a Deluxe hotel, rather than a moderate, have the dining plan and all of our tickets included for about $500 cheaper than Disney's package deal.Call a travel agent and have them price it both ways-and go with which ever method is cheaper.

We also booked a land/sea package and added one night stay to our land separately. 4 day land at POFQ then 4 day cruise on Wonder. Check all your options, but make sure you are including the type of tickets you want. Ours comes with a 7 day hopper pass which we will upgrade to no expiration when there since we won't use all the days. Also, the transfers and insurance can add costs, so make sure you know exactly what you are getting so you can compare apples to apples :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter