tickets from corporate?

ljca79

Mouseketeer
Tickets from my friend's company are $1300 and change for 4 of us to get 5-day park hopper tickets. Can we do any better? Thanks, all. It is only our second trip!

How many adults and children? Does that price include taxes and shipping? Are you absolutely sure that you will be able to use the tickets? Are there any restrictions? What company are you buying them from?

How many adults and children? Does that price include taxes and shipping? Are you absolutely sure that you will be able to use the tickets? Are there any restrictions? What company are you buying them from?
Thanks for the reply, Alesia.

2 A and 2 C with taxes and shipping. We will definitely be able to use them - restrictions inly for major holidays. It is a large consulting firm and she gets up to 6 per year - she does not need them.

The same tickets from Undercover Tourist would be $1486, so it's a good deal, as long as you are absolutely sure that you will be able to use them. The fact that there are black out dates makes me nervous - It could also mean that they can't be transferred from your friend to you.

If you are absolutely certain that they can be used by you and that you can get them in time to book your fastpasses, go for it.

Tickets from my friend's company are $1300 and change for 4 of us to get 5-day park hopper tickets. Can we do any better? Thanks, all. It is only our second trip!
Disney's price for regular 5-day hoppers, with no restrictions on the dates they can be used, is $1572 for 2A 2C. Those same tickets from UT would cost about $1482.

I'd say that if you can live with the restrictions on them, then the price is a good one. The only "better" discount would be if you could get Disney GCs at an average savings of 18% and then use them to purchase your tickets directly from Disney. That would take a lot of effort and some luck as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter