Tickets discount on the new promo

woody5

Mouseketeer
Can anyone tell me what the ticket discount will actually be with the promo tomorrow? We currently have a pin code discount of 30% off at POR Royal room March 10 - 16, 6 day base tickets and DDP. We are three adults and I am trying to figure out if the new offer will save us any money!

not sure as far as the tickets, but when I figured out our room only cost for our POR RGR trip in May, the discount was a little more than 30% off. For example, the cost for room only was $2522. 30% would be $756, and our savings was $762. When I asked the CM to break down what we saved, she said it just showed a package savings of $762, so she did not know how much the room discount and ticket discount were. Hope that helps - I know a lot of people were saying their PIN's were saving them more. I am sure they can check both for you to see which will save you more! Good luck tomorrow!

Can anyone tell me what the ticket discount will actually be with the promo tomorrow? We currently have a pin code discount of 30% off at POR Royal room March 10 - 16, 6 day base tickets and DDP. We are three adults and I am trying to figure out if the new offer will save us any money!

Its probably worth a phone call, but POR is only discounted at 25% with the new deal. It would probably break even with what you have.

The discounted ticket prices are listed in the first post of this thread:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3033203

You can find the regular price of tickets on Disney's website (when it's working).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter