1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Tickets discount on the new promo

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by woody5, Jan 2, 2013.

1. woody5

woody5 Mouseketeer

Can anyone tell me what the ticket discount will actually be with the promo tomorrow? We currently have a pin code discount of 30% off at POR Royal room March 10 - 16, 6 day base tickets and DDP. We are three adults and I am trying to figure out if the new offer will save us any money!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. danicaca

danicaca Mouseketeer

not sure as far as the tickets, but when I figured out our room only cost for our POR RGR trip in May, the discount was a little more than 30% off. For example, the cost for room only was $2522. 30% would be $756, and our savings was $762. When I asked the CM to break down what we saved, she said it just showed a package savings of $762, so she did not know how much the room discount and ticket discount were. Hope that helps - I know a lot of people were saying their PIN's were saving them more. I am sure they can check both for you to see which will save you more! Good luck tomorrow!

4. Cinderumbrella

Cinderumbrella Wench

Its probably worth a phone call, but POR is only discounted at 25% with the new deal. It would probably break even with what you have.

5. Marionnette

Marionnette <font color=deeppink>Wishing On A Star<br><font co

The discounted ticket prices are listed in the first post of this thread:
    http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3033203

You can find the regular price of tickets on Disney's website (when it's working).