Tickets,DDP and resort check-in.

richsilver

Mouseketeer
Since this is resort related I thought I'd ask here.

Although we've been to WDW many times we have never used the DDP.More than that we have always just hung out at the pool or gone to DTD on our check-in day.

I'm sure its been discussed but search would not come up.Are we able to arrive early a.m. check-in to get our cards and then be able to use them for park entry and DDP?

Seems to me we could get into the parks,my memory really fails,but the DDP is totally new and I couldn't find info either way where I was looking.

I understand the way the DDP works,just needing info on when we can first use it.

Thanks for any help
rich

Since this is resort related I thought I'd ask here.

Although we've been to WDW many times we have never used the DDP.More than that we have always just hung out at the pool or gone to DTD on our check-in day.

I'm sure its been discussed but search would not come up.Are we able to arrive early a.m. check-in to get our cards and then be able to use them for park entry and DDP?

Seems to me we could get into the parks,my memory really fails,but the DDP is totally new and I couldn't find info either way where I was looking.

I understand the way the DDP works,just needing info on when we can first use it.

Thanks for any help
rich
yes, you can start using up your credits as soon as you check in and get your key to the world card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter