Tickets at Work vs. undercover tourist?

WDWAurora

<font color=teal>I may not be Peter's Tink, but I'
Any opinions on which of these is better for tickets? I have used UT before with no issues. Tickets at Work has some bad reviews but better pricing, although some of the reviews hint at hidden fees. Is AAA even competitive?

Any opinions on which of these is better for tickets? I have used UT before with no issues. Tickets at Work has some bad reviews but better pricing, although some of the reviews hint at hidden fees. Is AAA even competitive?
I think that it depends on the agreement that your organization has with TaW. My brother works for Siemans and he gets fabulous prices on Disney tickets. But then, Siemens is a Disney corporate sponsor. He's always had good luck with his purchases from them.

I have access to TaW through my health insurance. I can purchase a 5-day hopper (e-ticket delivery) for about $10 less than the price on UT (actual ticket delivered to my house). One thing that I did notice is that TaW adds their "taxes and fees" at checkout, while UT includes them in their ticket prices.

As for AAA, they have the highest prices for me. But every region sets their own discounts, so YMMV.

I've had good experiences with both. The biggest difference I've noticed is that my T@W discounts tend to be along the lines of "buy 3 days, get 2 free." I think they only offer me discounts on 5, 7, and 10-day tickets. My parents wanted 3-day tickets for an upcoming trip and it was cheaper to get them 5 days through T@W than to get 3 days from UT. Fortunately, they'll be in Kissimmee long enough to use all 5 days.

Do any of you know if the T@W tickets expire? My husband works for Duke and we could save about $40 on a 7 day hopper through T@W. We don't plan to go till Oct 2016. But have been thinking of going ahead and buying the tickets.

Go all the way through to the check out part. I thought my savings was pretty good but the taxes and fees (that it made sound like were included) made it no longer a good deal.

Go all the way through to the check out part. I thought my savings was pretty good but the taxes and fees (that it made sound like were included) made it no longer a good deal.

I did go all the way through to checkout. Even with the taxes it was a nice savings. Could it be because it is a special deal for my husband company?

I think that it depends on the agreement that your organization has with TaW. My brother works for Siemans and he gets fabulous prices on Disney tickets. But then, Siemens is a Disney corporate sponsor. He's always had good luck with his purchases from them.

I have access to TaW through my health insurance. I can purchase a 5-day hopper (e-ticket delivery) for about $10 less than the price on UT (actual ticket delivered to my house). One thing that I did notice is that TaW adds their "taxes and fees" at checkout, while UT includes them in their ticket prices.

As for AAA, they have the highest prices for me. But every region sets their own discounts, so YMMV.

Which Health Insurance do you have that you have access to TaW? I am a contractor at a company that does TaW but even though we have a company e-mail and id number, they have blocked my access to the system (which I understand since I am no longer a full employee). I just wanted to see if it may be worth it for someone who is a FT employee here to look up the pricing if they would be able to buy tickets for me...

Which Health Insurance do you have that you have access to TaW? I am a contractor at a company that does TaW but even though we have a company e-mail and id number, they have blocked my access to the system (which I understand since I am no longer a full employee). I just wanted to see if it may be worth it for someone who is a FT employee here to look up the pricing if they would be able to buy tickets for me...
Independence Blue Cross.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter