Tickets and MDE

Thundarr

Earning My Ears
Going to be in MK for just one day in late June and just received by tix in the mail from Disney. Stupid question. I assume I have to activate them in MDE, correct before i can book Fastpasses at 30 days out?

I have the exact same question, but planning on ordering our tix from Undercover Tourist for trip in Oct. Slightly worried that if we have to activate tix to use FP+ (30 days out), then won't be able to return tix if something happens and we suddenly can't make our trip.

Going to be in MK for just one day in late June and just received by tix in the mail from Disney. Stupid question. I assume I have to activate them in MDE, correct before i can book Fastpasses at 30 days out?
You need to link them to MDE (if not already linked) in order to make advance FP+ selections. Linking them to MDE will not activate the tickets.

I have the exact same question, but planning on ordering our tix from Undercover Tourist for trip in Oct. Slightly worried that if we have to activate tix to use FP+ (30 days out), then won't be able to return tix if something happens and we suddenly can't make our trip.
You can't return tickets that have been linked to an MDE account, but they won't expire, so you can just keep them until you need them.

Oh! I see. Tix get "activated" 1st time at the park -- triggers 14-day expiration. Linking to MDE enables you to reserve FP+. Thanks Alesia!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter