Tickets and dining plan if staying at a DVC?

akayf

Mouseketeer
My SIL can exchange points from her timeshare for a week at a DVC. She is going try and see if she can book a week for us. I know that you can get the dining plan if you are staying there and that she would have add that to the reservation. Do we have to get tickets from disney too in order to get dining? Or can we purchase them from undercover tourist?

you can can get them from undercover.

a few years ago DVC member got a discount on annual passes - so it would be silly for Disney to demand that we buy tickets as well.

if your sister can do it - then it is a great option.

the ones that are the easiest to get are OKW and SSR - dv05 and dv06

she has to have a good trader and not within 50 miles of Orlando.

if you can't get disney -then Wyndham bonnet creek might be a good choice

http://www.rci.com/RCI/rdg/searchResults.do

Thank you! Now I need to create my comparison charts to show DH why staying at a DVC will be more cost effective in the long run!

We traded in to DVC through RCI and got a 1 BDRM @VWL...woohoo. We got ME (1 way only)& dining through DVC (need to pay that in full at booking) and got our 10 day hoppers from Undercover Tourist. Because we have a split stay 7 nights @ VWL & 3 @ Caribbean Beach and are continuing on to Cape Coral we pick up our rental car at the Dolphin. Disney makes it all so easy but you do need to do your homework.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter