Ticketmania

grover

DIS Veteran
Have any of you used ticketmania?? Do they ship to Canada??
The tickets they sell are new and unused right???
I am trying to find some options for 2 and 3 day passes for some guests coming to our wedding and I read about ticketmania on mousesavers but I have never used them personally and would hate to refer my friends/family to them if I wasn't sure they were legit :)
Any info or feedback would be appreciated!
Vanessa

Hi

I replied to your question on another thread - Ticketmania = no problems - excellent service.

We have used them a few times. Most recently, to order 4 day park hoppers. They have free shipping. We had no problems at all. I would use them again without hesitation.

We've used them for DisneyQuest and other passes. They are fabulous - I would use them again without hesitation. Wait, that's what Bea said, too... :wave2:

- Mike

I have used them for all my passes.. They are fast and I love the free shipping option!
If you are a subscriber to mousesavers newsletter you can get them cheaper too! :bounce:

Another happy customer here too!:D

They had very good prices, great service and prompt free delivery.;)

We actually have ordered from them 3 times and never a problem.
Happy planning!:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter