Ticket Question with New Spring deal

Diegosmom

DIS Veteran
I will be booking a package with the new Spring deal. My plan was to only book 6 or 7 day tickets and then upgrade when we get there (after we use the tickets) to 8 days. We will more then likely use 8 days but thought just in case I would do either 6 or 7.

Looking at my price difference in package it seems like if I change from 7 to 8 now I would pay $9.59 per ticket to upgrade but if I paid at the gate to upgrade it would be $10.65. I know its not a huge savings but its a little more then a dollar each.

Am I looking at this right? Guessing adding hopper would be cheaper now too...showing $60.71 each.

I don't know why there would be the $1 savings as normally tickets within a package are at Gate price. And the $60.71 is the correct price, including tax, for either hopping or WPF&M.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter