Ticket purchase problem online

Discussion in 'Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure Forums' started by NancyMoses, Jan 1, 2013.

1. NancyMoses

NancyMoses Earning My Ears

What am I doing wrong? I'm trying to buy our family Florida resident Power Passes online using the FlexPay option. I go through the process, add everything to our cart, etc. But when I get to check out, it says my cart is empty. Is there a trick? Or is something wrong with the site?
    I called the number for tickets, but the woman I spoke with said she cannot process FL resident passes.
    Any tips???

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. damo

damo Proud Redhead

You should be able to deal with the annual pass office.

1-888-5-FLEXPAY

you can also email them at FlexiblePayment@universalorlando.com

4. NancyMoses

That's the number where the woman said she couldn't help. I'll call again and hope for a new person.

5. damo

damo Proud Redhead

Keep us posted!

Did you try using a different browser?

6. LSU Tigerfan

LSU Tigerfan Earning My Ears

They are having problems with their site. I ordered tickets tonight to print and didn't get the email with the pdf

7. NancyMoses

My order finally went through. I printed the confirmation page, but I haven't received the email. It's been about 30 minutes. I hope that's not a problem!

8. NancyMoses

After 32 minutes on hold, the person I spoke with told me that their system is down. It should be back up by 3:30pm EST today and we'd all get our emails shortly after that. He said that many people are very upset. I figure - stuff happens! At least I was on hold about something super fun!

9. Metro West

Metro West <font color=red>Proud Redhead<br><font color=blue> Moderator

It seems the "new and improved" Disney website is having issues too. So Universal isn't alone.