ticket prices

wondering where is the best place to buy tickets in advance. Looking for a 4day hopper...will be staying in the park. does staying inside give you any advantage?

was on ticketmania, but curious if anyone else has had better pricing.

thanks

Originally posted by minijeanie
wondering where is the best place to buy tickets in advance. Looking for a 4day hopper...will be staying in the park. does staying inside give you any advantage?

was on ticketmania, but curious if anyone else has had better pricing.

thanks

Staying onsite give you no advantage. Ticketmania has good prices. I have used them and like them a great deal.
If you have the Disney Club you can purchase them in advance and save some money. Here is a link for you. http://wdwig.com/ticketchart.htm

I sent you a PM.

Read my post below this one, and you will see that I highly recommend Ticketmania!! I was really sceptical at first ordering tickets on-line and giving my credit information etc., but it truly was worth it. The tickets came very quickly and I got a little "surprise" extra pluses!! I did alot of research from this board and others on the prices of tickets and Ticketmania seemed to have the best pricing with free shipping. I saved $26.49 a ticket thru them and Its worth it, considering the last time we went and paid full price at the hotel. Good luck to you!!

Laura

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter